My shower has a nozzle right the middle you have to push either left or right. Just touch it slightly and it changes 30 degrees it seems.
I have a pretty sensitive one too, I got burned in the first few times I used it but you it becomes a habit after a while.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
did you make that FUUUUUUUUUU- just for this thread
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
I have a mixer one and just start off cool and then heat it up for a few seconds until it's at a comfortable temp
Quote by Conor360
did you make that FUUUUUUUUUU- just for this thread

I think he made the thread just because he made that fu- pic.
Not really but if someone is using the kitchen tap the water turns stone cold in which point I lay out a little yelp and curse like mad..
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
nope, you're the only one TS.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
We still bathe in rivers and streams here so...
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
My old shower was like that. The new one is worse. You can get it up to perfect temperature, but it drops steadily until you have to turn in up again. Eventually you can't turn it up anymore and you're left with a spray of water that's steadily getting less comfortable to bathe in.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Mine too, and the condo keeps the water at scolding temp so it works for more units. I keep my spin washer in there for my washing but also so I can't bump it and scald myself.
Problem now is I have forgotten to unplug the washer a few times so I might die from electric shock one day.
At home, it doesn't. The one in my university room is horrific for doing this, though. You have to use the shower in the 10 seconds it takes to go from boiling to freezing or vice versa. Ridiculous.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter: