MYSPACE
BANDCAMP

Really sweet band. I haven't seen them mentioned at all on here. They're kinda local-ish to me and put on a ridiculous show.
GET INTO IT
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at Oct 1, 2010,
Solid choice duder.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Me and my friend were jamming out hard to this, definitely going to have to get it on my ipod.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Me and my friend were jamming out hard to this, definitely going to have to get it on my ipod.

I bet you could find their music on a blog somewhere pretty easily. On a completely unrelated note I have a blog in my sig
I'm an asshole.
And I follow it
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I actually just noticed that, also in reference to inespired, how do I turn these into.. not midi files?
I'm an asshole.
You can open midi in any media player, but if you really want them as mp3s or something like that, you should download "Switch Audio Converter." It's a useful tool.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
My computer isn't letting me open them in anything but windows media player which is cool I can listen to them.. I'd just prefer they be in itunes cool stuff though, Bell Tower reminds me of something Horse the Band would have in a song.
I'm an asshole.
Really? If you right click on it you should be able to choose to open with iTunes. Weird.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Bleh I use Firefox and my downloads are set to save in a file somewhere deep in my computer, and the download taskbar thing doesn't let you "open with" and it was already set to WMP and Itunes wasn't letting me drag and drop like normal.. anyways I figured it out haha
I'm an asshole.
This is fantastic, I can get behind this.

Also, I love Cave In.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....