Hey, unfortunately on Wednesday I lost my mp3 player at school somewhere. It hasn't turned up, so I'm presuming that if anyone found it they would keep it. Hell, due to the kind of music on there most people will know it's mine and intentionally keep it for that reason .

Any recommendations on a new mp3 player for me? I only have £30 to spend, and these are pretty much the requirements for me:
  • A screen and interactive menu type thing - I don't want an mp3 player than just orders all the songs and requires you to skip through them to find the song you want.
  • An EQ
  • At least 2gb

Thanks for any suggestions.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Wait...how do you expect to get one for less than 30pounds? In the USA, even shitty mp3 players are like $100+ (about 65pounds). Either we Americans are getting ripped off bigtime, or you're dreaming, TS.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Wait...how do you expect to get one for less than 30pounds? In the USA, even shitty mp3 players are like $100+ (about 65pounds). Either we Americans are getting ripped off bigtime, or you're dreaming, TS.

My last mp3 player was £25 and had all those things plus 8gb. I wanted to look at other options.

^^^He's right. If you want one for that cheap you can't really be picky about which one you want. Beggars can't be choosers.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by metallicafan616
My last mp3 player was £25 and had all those things plus 8gb. I wanted to look at other options.

Well, damn. Wtf is wrong with American vendors then that we have to pay out the ass for everything?
Couldn't you just.. I don't know. LOOK AT A WEBSITE SELLING THEM?

We're not your personal shoppers, TS.
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Even that's out of TS's price range!
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Well, damn. Wtf is wrong with American vendors then that we have to pay out the ass for everything?

Perhaps you have just looked in bad shops or something?

Quote by rgrockr
Even that's out of TS's price range!

It can stretch a little

Quote by crazysam23_Atax

It's strange because in the UK we get told that American is much cheaper, that's part of the reason so many Brits go to New York to do their Christmas shopping
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Get a Sansa clip Plus, you can get a 2GB for £30. It's one of the best sounding MP3 players even though it's so cheap, has a customizable EQ and you can expand the memory up to 34GB with the micro SD expansion.
Quote by MadClownDisease
I simply googled Argos MP3 players, and got this is 10 seconds
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9254022.htm

Try harder TS.

EDIT: admittedly I am not sure on the EQ thing.

whoa, that's expensive, i've seen that thing run for 35$ (USD) back home.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.