Straight to the point...
Is it hard?
Can I do it in a small college dorm room?
What do I need, and where can I buy it?

Thanks!!!
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Bleach, OP, Naruto, GE, Rosario+Vampire, Soul Eater, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Kimi No Iru Machi, HSD Kenichi, and many more!!!
Duuuuddeee!!! You could had asked this on your tele mod thread... People look u know...
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
True, but I'm actually thinking of refinishing my POS SG, so I decided to make a different thread. I can delete this and put it on the tele thread if that's what I'm supposed to do though, lol
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Bleach, OP, Naruto, GE, Rosario+Vampire, Soul Eater, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Kimi No Iru Machi, HSD Kenichi, and many more!!!
to be blunt, there is no way in hell you can do this in a dorm. you need some sort of paint/varnish remover, an electric sander (good venthillation), primer and paint or stain, and the cear coat finish. it isnt hard if you do it right, but it coud take a while. if you dont take your time to do it right, the end product will look like crap
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, lol
I was originally planning to do this in the basement of my parents' house over Christmas break, but was just wondering if I'd be able to do it earlier
So, would a month be enough time to do it?
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Quote by Fantum1337
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, lol
I was originally planning to do this in the basement of my parents' house over Christmas break, but was just wondering if I'd be able to do it earlier
So, would a month be enough time to do it?

I would say pretty much yeah. You want it to be a quite warm and dry environment though so probably a cold leaky basement in the winter is not a good idea (not saying yours is).
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
What eddie said. I was able to refinish my strat in 3 days + 2 weeks of letting it dry completely before touching it hehe. And i live in the carribean (no winter, ever :c)

But if the basement is really cold then you should probably wait untill it starts getting warmer for this.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Nah, my room is in the basement, lol
So we have like 7 billion heaters piping down into it, and I've got a random dehumidifier that we bought 2-3 years ago and never used. But it does work!!!
But if I have to, I can use the kitchen for my work.
But I'll probably wait until spring break or summer break to get this done.
Thanks guys!!!
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Yeah, I can see where that would happen
But I was wanting to do something like lacquer and get that nice smooth coat.
But we're on the same wavelength with color, I'm refinishing my red guitar green, lol
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!