Page 1 of 5
what's it like in there?

every time I walk by one, there's a foul stench emanating. maybe I'll catch a glimpse of some urinals and shit smeared walls, but other than that, I have no idea what goes on in there.

do you guys have some universal etiquette for using them?
Toilet etiquette follows the principal of 'whip it out and let it fly'
Appreciating Metal since 1998

R.I.P - Ronnie James Dio

1942-2010
Never sit down on the toilet

When you use the urinal, flush the handle with your feet
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Space yourself out, don't stand next to the other guy in the bathroom if you can avoid it, it's really awkward.

EDIT: Ninja'd ^

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
No talking to anyone who has thier "unit" out. Avoid talking in general. A nod is an adequate substitute for "hello".

Always.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
I'm quite curious as well. But then again, the women's are sometimes equally disgusting
Quote by izbbass

This is the biggest rule, besides don't talk to anyone. Others: piss on the floor and toilet seats, and don't flush after taking a shit.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by izbbass

Notice the guys aren't using any hands, this is also a must
Quote by leg end
I'm quite curious as well. But then again, the women's are sometimes equally disgusting

sometimes. the worst part, though, is the lidded trash cans for pads and tampons. right next to your head when you're sitting on a toilet.
you make sure you use the stalls, but dont lift up the seat so you can piss all over it and get some on the floor. also you never flush when youre done. ever. no exceptions.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
we pee on the walls around the urinal prior to using one. it's just an instinctual thing.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
As a McDonald's employee, I've had to clean both the Man's and the Woman's rooms. And I can tell you for a fact, that the woman's is dirtier. It has to do with the trashcans and their inability to flush any paper object, for some ****ed up reason.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
HANDLES
ON URINALS

WHAT THE SHIT

How is this shocking? It's very common.

Quote by ErikLensherr

I cleaned restrooms (as a dishwasher) for a year and a half. I promise you, the women's room is significantly more disgusting.
Etiquette for urinals is to use every other one. However, someone broke urinal etiquette yesterday when I walked into the bathroom near my lecture hall and found a huge dump in one.
I always enjoy walking up and using the one right next to the guy that's already there. Look over and say "Nice dick".
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Don't wipe your ass so furiously that people can hear. Don't talk don't look at eachother. Don't wiggle your dong to much at the end of the pee stream.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
the top 3 rules:
1. no talking to others
2. whenever possible be one stall away (minimum)
3. always look forward
Quote by Ichikurosaki
In what backwater country?
I've never seen one that isn't automatic periodic flush

I wouldn't call America backwater. Besides, auto-flush doesn't let the yellow mellow and is kind of wasteful.

Quote by ErikLensherr

All the above plus "don't touch me, while I'm touching me".
This reminds me of a greater mystery .. Why do women always go in groups to the toilet?
What goes on in there?
Quote by Oyface
This reminds me of a greater mystery .. Why do women always go in groups to the toilet?
What goes on in there?

Lesbian love.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by daytripper75
What backwater country uses auto flush these days?

The future is already here:

http://www.falconwaterfree.com/products/f4000.htm

Water free urinal? What's next?

Door's that open by themselves?
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Quote by Jackal58
I always enjoy walking up and using the one right next to the guy that's already there. Look over and say "Nice dick".

This.

Is how I met my boyfriend
Quote by izbbass
Water free urinal? What's next?

Door's that open by themselves?

My old school had those things since 7-08! 3 cheers for Long Island beating the rest of the U.S. again!
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Oyface
What goes on in there?

a lot of talking, doing make up and hair. it's a fucking free for all.
When I worked in the pub last year some woman had shat on the wall, which makes me question if woman really are cleaner than men. Also, why would anyone shit on a wall?!
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
Quote by ExOblivione
As a McDonald's employee, I've had to clean both the Man's and the Woman's rooms. And I can tell you for a fact, that the woman's is dirtier. It has to do with the trashcans and their inability to flush any paper object, for some ****ed up reason.

Yes. I worked in Pizza Express for a spell, and every day without fail, the womens were worse.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Count Seanula
When I worked in the pub last year some woman had shat on the wall, which makes me question if woman really are cleaner than men. Also, why would anyone shit on a wall?!

In my old dorm people would shit in the shower... and from what was said, the women would leaved used...products... in the shower.
Page 1 of 5