I wouldnt take the powers, im happy like I am
24 32%
I don't know
2 3%
GbAdimDb5m7 is awesome
15 20%
Voters: 76.
Page 1 of 2
So this is a question I saw on a TV Show, you have the choice to have superman's powers for an entire year, but you can only have 1 sex partner for the rest of your life.

You have to live by his moral code(meaning you cant do whatever you want) and the sex partner will get old.

Make your choice pit!

Poll coming.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
powers + 1 sex partner

i doubt i would even have sex with em. I just don't care enough. :/

sex = overrated

also your 4th option is a blatant lie.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by Deadlock Riff
powers + 1 sex partner

i doubt i would even have sex with em. I just don't care enough. :/

sex = overrated

also your 4th option is a blatant lie.

This
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
I would. Superman has great eyseight, right? (Having perfect vision must rock. I have approximately 20/130)
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by sfaune92
I would. Superman has great eyseight, right? (Having perfect vision must rock. I have approximately 20/130)

I think he has far sight yes, he can loof very far.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well, some people have 1 sex partner for life and they didnt get a year of having superman's powers.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Depends on how I felt about said person, and if the powers would make me immortal or not.
I'd definitely go for the powers.

I know I'm in the minority, but I totally agree with the guy who said that sex is overrated.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Well, some people have 1 sex partner for life and they didnt get a year of having superman's powers.

But being a giant douche is one of superman's powers, so it's another downside besides the 1 sex partner thing.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by robhc
Depends on how I felt about said person, and if the powers would make me immortal or not.

If I remember right superman is unkillable, unless kryptonite is near.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I think I'm going with the powers.
If I ever do anything bad and get the cops after me, I'll just put on a pair of glasses and they will have no idea who I am.

That's a power, right?
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Will the sex partner be a girlfriend/wife/etc? Will I get a new one of the first one dies?
Quote by SadusAttack
Will the sex partner be a girlfriend/wife/etc? Will I get a new one of the first one dies?

It is whoever you choose, and you dont get a new one, if she dies during you are left with a body, which is a good thing if you are a necrophilic.

Guys read what I said, you have to live by superman's moral code, you cant rob banks or kill people or do whatever you want.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
If I remember right superman is unkillable, unless kryptonite is near.

Then no, I would not take the powers.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
So i get one more sex partner than i already/ever will hope to have and become slightly powerful?

...Meh, i'll need a bit more than that, bub.

Slightly powerful?

You have the powers of superman for an entire year, that is way more then slightly powerful.

And you dont have more then 1, you have only 1, if you have a girlfriend but you want to pick someone else to be your sex partner you cant have them both for sex, only 1.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Do you get to choose the sex partner?
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Do you get to choose the sex partner?

Yup, Besides, who wouldnt want to bang superman?
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Yup, Besides, who wouldnt want to bang superman?

Oh HELL yes!

E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by SG_dave
1 sex partner is better than no sex partners. I'd be stepping up both with powers and women.

You talk like you will never have sex partners, you always have prostitutes!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I would have only one sex partner regardless of Superman's powers: my girlfriend.
Quote by Poglia
I would have only one sex partner regardless of Superman's powers: my girlfriend.

She is not your wife yet, but if you are sure it is her you can pick the powers and only gain.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Uh yeah, of course. Monogamy isn't so awful that I wouldn't accept super powers for it.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I'm fine with monogamy and in this scenario I can pick whoever I want so I see no great reason not to.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
i wouldn't want superpowers, unless it was invisibility. And i wonder how TS was able to hit the same option 12 times?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
If it was supermans powers forever, then I certainly would. I wouldn't give something up forever just to have fun for a year.
Quote by pielover375
So last year, I put some potatoes in this jar and forgot about them. Today, I found them, and when I opened the jar, there is a puddle at the bottom and it smells like alcohol. If I drink this, do you think I will die, or have I made potato vodka?
If I only had the powers for one year and 1 partner for the rest of my life, surely I'd get old too?

Sure as hell I'd take it.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
It is whoever you choose, and you dont get a new one, if she dies during you are left with a body, which is a good thing if you are a necrophilic.

Guys read what I said, you have to live by superman's moral code, you cant rob banks or kill people or do whatever you want.

Do I get to choose who it is?
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Slightly powerful?

You have the powers of superman for an entire year, that is way more then slightly powerful.

And you dont have more then 1, you have only 1, if you have a girlfriend but you want to pick someone else to be your sex partner you cant have them both for sex, only 1.

On the scale of a waterflea, to some of the most powerful fictional beings i have known of, superman ranks like 3/10

and i think you totally missed the joke regarding the sex -_-
Quote by Bearded_Seth
If I only had the powers for one year and 1 partner for the rest of my life, surely I'd get old too?

Sure as hell I'd take it.

Yeah you will get old after you lose your powers.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Page 1 of 2