Hi UG, I traded in my old peavey combo amp in about a month and a half ago for a used Randall RG100 G3 Plus(212 combo). I absolutely love the sound and I was just wondering what other people think of this amp. Ive heard that it is a well respected amp sooo... and thoughts would be appreciated
ive owned the rg100 combo and the rg150 head and they are not bad amps at all. i was never really a fan of the dirty channels but thats me, i know of a few people who currently play the rg100
and they get very usable distortion out of them. although IMO you will need to buy a noise suppressor cause those randalls are ridiculous for feedback.
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ
Yeah i know. If i approach the amp with my guitar or if i have an overdrive pedal on i get this terrible high pitched feedback. Out of curiosity can you or anyone help explain what it means but Valve/mosfet, I think its a hybrid amp but what does that mean?
Solid, working rock + metal amps. Can't really go wrong, solid buy.

And valve/mosfet means in the power amp it uses tube and transistor circuitry.
IMO the whole hybrid "MOSFET" thing is bullshit i never thought that 1 single pre amp tube gave me any where near a true tube amp sound but thats my opinion
Pissing people off since 1987

ESP/LTD MH 401 Stop tail
ESP/LTD MH 401 Floyd Rose
IBANEZ AM93 TKS
Rivera KnuckleHead Reverb
ISP Decimator
MXR KFK-1 10 Band EQ