ok so the other day i walk into my local guitar shop and screwed around with a few amps, after trying the Marshalls, the Peavys and so on i saw a sad little amp shoved in a corner that had apparently been sitting there for months, so i said why not ill plug it up to my guitar and give it a try.
so i plugged my guitar in and played a few metallica songs and was BLOWN AWAY! this little 50w had the most br00tal metal sound i had every heard come from an amp in that store (so much in fact that the manager sat down at one of the drum sets and played along).
seeing as i have been in the market for a new amp i immediately asked how much. to which the store owned replied, "you still have that line 6?" i said yes and he said trade in the line 6 and 30$ and the amp was mine. so i am now sitting at home thinking that is by far the best 30$ ive ever spent and loving my new amp, however i do not recognize the brand. the amp is a rogue gs-50r if anyone has past experiences with the brand or more info on it please let me know.
For a heart of ice,
a winters night is a breathless kiss,

For a heart of fire,
a summers day is a lovers embrace.

-Me-
"ohh a piece of candy!!!"
Quote by salgala2000
I have a rogue bass i bought 2 years ago. Peice of shit.

They're made by guitarcenter/musician'sfriend.

ok thank you this amp is defiantly not a piece of shit i LOVE it and im very picky about my equipment
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
Quote by Clockwork_Knite
ok thank you this amp is defiantly not a piece of shit i LOVE it and im very picky about my equipment

Obviously, since your last amp was a line 6. SOO MANY EFFECTS!!
Quote by Clockwork_Knite

I never said the brand or your amp was shitty, i said my bass was.

I'm mostly seeing rogue being bottom of the line begginers instruments. Was this amp made recently?
My Rogue bass is still standing and working great, so I'd think it'd be good.
But it's all how you feel about it.
Quote by salgala2000
I never said the brand or your amp was shitty, i said my bass was.

I'm mostly seeing rogue being bottom of the line begginers instruments. Was this amp made recently?

about a year ago.
and my last amp wasnt a line 6it was a piece of shit spider i hd that a friend had given me my amp b4 this one was a marshall 15 watt
For a heart of ice,

For a heart of fire,

-Me-
rogue is a store brand for musician's friend. from what i understand the company recently bought the 'acoustic' name and it took over rogue for bass equipment.

the amps are made to be cheap and affordable to entry level musicians. if you like it, then buy it. just know it's not going to have much resale value.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae