I play guns n roses, led zeppelin as well as pink floyd and those old stuff.
So far I had a few gigs with my first and only amp Fender Frontman 25R and it couldn´t handle well againts our drummer who was really loud and my amp starts to disintegrate when the volume knob hits 6 or more. Also I don´t really like the fuzz distorsion I have so I was thinking of getting an amp for gigs.

Any suggestions?
Thanks ahead
well, the perrenial suggestion around here is the Jet City JCA20, so imma say that.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
well, the perrenial suggestion around here is the Jet City JCA20, so imma say that.

This
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Quote by Jhachey22

That is the thing that I´m looking for but unfortunatly they don´t sell them in my country..
These are the stuff I can get access to.

http://www.mitrosmusic.com/proizvodi/k:5-Poja%C4%8Dala-za-elektri%C4%8Dne-gitare

Here is the list of manufacturers:

* Fender
* Marshall
* Vox
* Roland
* Behringer
* Ibanez
* Gretsch
* Laney
* EVH
* Line 6
* Epiphone
* Bogner
* Cruzer
* Blackstar amplification
* Bugera
I think you just need more wattage. Why not check out the 100 watt version of the Fender Frontman?
www.miraclemaxmusic.com

"Punk is not dead. Punk will only die when corporations can exploit and mass produce it."
Jello Biafra

(so is it dead?)
Wait for the 2 channel jet city to come out. if that releases in the next month at the same price point, and they have one near me to try, I'm all over it + a heavy dist. pedal.