So while having a conversation with fellow UGer, Zoot Allures, we began to wonder about strange things done during our sleep. I for one, once went to sleep fully clothed and woke up naked, and vice-versa.

So what strange things have happened to you while you've been asleep?
I once woke up *underneath* my bed. I freaked the hell out xD
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Last night I learned what sleep paralysis, which resulted in insomnia in that every time I approached sleep and felt paralysis I got excited and then couldn't sleep.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
A few years back when I used to live in my parents house I woke up in the middle of the night and barged into my parents room, told my mom I needed a white button down shirt ironed for tomorrow. I woke up with a white ironed shirt next to my bed. When I asked my mom she told me what I said but I had absolutely no recollection. Another time I awoke with a plate of food in my bed but I hadn't eaten before sleeping so at one point I had to have woken up, gotten food and then gone back to bed.
When i was 8 i was sleeping in my parents room. I forget why i was but it was just me and my Dad... While in my sleep I started to strangle my Dad and i punched him in the face like 10 times screaming "I hate you, Tom" (my brothers name). It was the kind of sleep where your with it but your not at the same time if you guys know what i mean. Also, for whatever reason my sister comes in my room and asks me questions while i'm sleeping, i answer her but its always gibberish. I forget what i've said but i've said hilarious stuff, i always answer her questions but i say the goofiest shit.
I vaguely remember having a dream where I'm just taking a shower. Next morning I wake up and find a wet towel in the corner of my room and I'm wearing clothes too small for me (I had indeed taken a shower in my sleep and put on my brothers clothes.)
My parents told me I once tried to take a bath, but I have no recollection.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
swear to god one time i woke myself up humping my pillow. i think because i hit my head on the wall i woke up
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Youll eventually get raped, but I wouldnt mind a compliment on my penis, a penis compliment is the best kind of compliment.

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.
So, considering there's been three threads about this in the last three days...

SEARCHBAR! Use it. Jeese, people...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

Don't click on them then
My parents told me that when I was 3 I slept walked to their room and proceeded to pee in their nightstand drawer. I really wish I remembered this. Not sure if they made this up or not, but I think it's a great story to tell people haha.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

I'm sorry, I must have made this thread in my sleep...
For 2 weeks I had been sleeping no more than 3 hours at a time during different times of the day, due to my insane job schedule.

For my night job, I worked in a home for disabled adults. One night, the conditions permitted me to take a nap for a few hours. I woke up hearing people screaming from down the hallway and a very loud crash noise, like someone threw a big piece of furniture, and then nothing. I ran down the hallway shouting "What happened, what's going on?!". For some reason, my voice was extremely low pitched. I checked their rooms, everyone was sleeping, nothing was disturbed. I woke up the most mentally aware resident and asked if he heard anything and he said no.

I did a quick look online, and apparently my strange sleep pattern may have been messing with my head.
I woke up fapping once. The awkward part is that I was sleeping in the living room and everyone was watching... o.O
sometimes I open up my window to air out the room before I go to bed, when I wake up it's closed. Either I do it in my sleep, or someone else does. Not really weird but whatever, I'm not crazy like you guys :P
Click here

Quote by metal4eva_22
I woke up fapping once. The awkward part is that I was sleeping in the living room and everyone was watching... o.O

Holy Cannoli! Isn't awake fapping enough nowadays?
fapping is never enough. never
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Youll eventually get raped, but I wouldnt mind a compliment on my penis, a penis compliment is the best kind of compliment.

Quote by moscaespañol
Nice sig by the way.
Once, when i was younger, i half-woke up, vomited on myself, and went back to sleep.
It was not a pleasant thing to wake up to the next morning.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
I for one, once went to sleep fully clothed and woke up naked,

Do you have a funny uncle?