After two weeks of trying to get this ESP Eclipse Standard to my house in working order, It's finally here. To start I ordered it though Samedaymusic, but the first one they sent me had a faulty bridge pup, so i sent it back, but they messed up my order hardcore (I had two day shipping, but they sent the second one back in the wrong color and on standard shipping) needless to say, Samedaymusic will never have my business ever again, then last night I ordered it with overnight shipping and got it at work this morning. I did the 18v mod on it and it sound ****ing sweet.
ESP Eclipse Standard Series W/ PRS Santana II Pickups
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
Avatar 412 Traditional Cab(v30's+G12H30's)
Malekko, Rocktron, T-Rex and MXR/Dunlop pedals
Dude, WANT!

Also, review plz. Or better yet clips/video
ಥ_ಥ ಠ_ಠ ಠ_ೃ ·ಏ· ಢ_ಢ

E-Married to the sexy DarkConcertine

and Jon777 .

I'm working on a sound clip right now. As for reviews, Sameday sucks, musiciansfriend is awesome, and this guitar is amazing, so impressed with it.
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
sweet!

Bonus points for filming the hound of the baskervilles in your bedroom at the same time as taking a pic of your guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Okay, here's some sound clips, unfortunately not very great quality on the distortion, the recording stuff I have right now sucks hardcore.

Dirty:
http://soundcloud.com/user4783987/dirty

Clean:
http://soundcloud.com/user4783987/clean
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
After playing with the ESP for this first day, I've decided it was well worth the money. I would have liked to of had maybe a flame maple top on it, but I'm still pretty happy with it. The Pickups are nice, it's a slight change for what I usually play on which has the 81/85 set in, while this guitar has the 81/60 EMG's. After putting in the 18v mod, Whoa was it impressive as far as cleans. I knew what to expect on the 81, but the 60 really surprised me after the 18v mod. Though I play metal, I base all of my tone from the cleans that I get, and with this guitar I'm very happy with the tone I'm getting out of it. The guitar showed up with a perfect action on it from the factory, though I'll change that once I put some DR's on it tomorrow. I was worried about how much this would be worth to me before i ordered it because I was originally going to get the ESP LTD EC-1000, but a week before ordering, I changed my mind to this one. This is the most I've spent on a guitar, and I am definitely happy with it. It's a little awkward to sit with, but I slapped strap locks on so it's a non-issue. My favourite part of this guitar is the fret board. I love the tone that I'm getting out of the ebony.

before 18v mod: 9 of 11

after 18v mod: 11 of 11
PRS SE Soapbar II
Peavey 5150 120w Head
I absolutely love the Les Paul shape in white. +1.

HNGD!
Quote by Wisthekiller
tl;dr How does one safely remove the smell of a corpse from a banjo?

Would you run down past the fence?

Tell us, is the black box lying?
I am pretty damn impressed by the clean sound. Sounds great man,HNGD.
My Sound Makers
ESP Eclipse II
Epi Les Paul Studio
Fender Blues Jr.