http://www.guitarcenter.com/Guitar-Bodies---Necks-Guitar-Pickups---Parts.gc

since when does GC start selling replacement necks/bodies.

they are all mighty mite, i think warmoth would have been a better choice. but ther is a lot of customization in that.

did anyone else notice this?
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Mighty Mite is just replacement stuff, Warmoth is more custom parts, so it really makes sense to go MM instead. Plus Warmoth sell their stuff direct, you need to order it through them, so GC selling it wouldn't really work.
They started sometime this year, very recently actually. I noticed at my local GC they cleared a whole area out of the Used guitars section and put a workshop stand there, and they do repairs and modifications there.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
well hopefully this means their will be a greater need for actual guitar techs instead line 6 spider salesmen. but yea, at mine they install pick-ups for you, just noticed that. but it's at 25$ a pup. either way, hopefully they hire good techs.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !