I would really like for someone to point me to some accurate Necrophagist tabs.
Ive searched the net all over and havent found any tabs that are right. some have certain parts that are right but for the most part there all wrong. Please dont post anything found on the 1st page of yahoo or google search lol. If you play the tabs and then watch the vids on youtube you can see that there wrong and most of the time you can hear there wrong. I need some real help on this. So if any of you are fans and can help, please do.

thanks alot-VK
no there almost all wrong. i have them all and have checked them out.

thanks though
I have searched everywhere for that tab book. They dont make it any longer. If you have a site that is selling it please let me know. As to the by ear thing i suck at that i can ear the notes, know whats right but i have a really hard time actually placing it on the guitar. If anyone has the book and wants to sell it let me know i would love to buy that book. Also if anyone has it has it and wouldnt mind taking a few pics of a song or two or scanning a few songs that would be great.
Quote by VK66
I have searched everywhere for that tab book. They dont make it any longer. If you have a site that is selling it please let me know. As to the by ear thing i suck at that i can ear the notes, know whats right but i have a really hard time actually placing it on the guitar. If anyone has the book and wants to sell it let me know i would love to buy that book. Also if anyone has it has it and wouldnt mind taking a few pics of a song or two or scanning a few songs that would be great.

Really?? I was hoping to buy that in the next few weeks, damn