Page 1 of 2
I have one laney gs412ia cab with celestion v30 swapped for the original celestion seventy .. The cab was maded on 2007 and speakers chabged on 2009 .. Work like a new one .. Price: $480 usd +shipping .. Some boss pedals to: ge-7, cs-3 and rv-3 ... Some scratch but they work like a new one .. Price: $60 usd for cs-3, $60 usd for rv-3 and $75 usd for ge-7 + shipping for all of this ... I can email picture of each accessories .. Contact me by pm or email bolduc_234@hotmail.com ..
Quote by dennispetrucci
Make your offer !! Still for sale ..

You have pics of the rv-3? or the cs-3?
What kind of damage do they have?
Willing to do any trades?
As youll see in my sig i have a boss ge-7 which your also selling so doubt you want that one lol but i have a bbe sonic stomp thats mint that id be willing to trade plus a little cash.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Sorry no trade sir but i can send you some pics ... The pedals have some little paint scratchs ... They work like a new one ... Just give me your email if you want some pics ...

It's not my cab but that's the same as mine ..

The only scratches on cs3 pedal .. The others are in very good condition ..
New prices:

Laney cab: USD$450 + shipping or best offer
Boss cs3: USD$60 + shipping
Boss ge7: USD$65 + shipping
Boss dd3: USD$65 + shipping
dd3 still available .. I have boss ls2 (line selector) for sale to .. Brand new but i have opened the box (never use it) .. $80 usd + shipping .
Page 1 of 2