hey,

any quebecers or other francophones want to recommend some good french-canadian music? i always love the music when im in quebec but am not that exposed to it where i live. im looking for rock (basically anything but metal), blues, jazz, electronic, or whatever!

merci beaucoup!
haha just for some reason cant really get into it... nothing harder than punk and harcore for me
You have like, the best Black Metal bands in the world in French-Canada...

Can't really think of any non-metal bands though, sorry, I bet I have a few, just never bothered to see where they are from.
Any music that involves surrendering should be right up your alley.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
take a look at Les Colocs, it's pretty good, you can also check La Chicane. This is more rock/blues.

Enjoy!
Quote by seemeel
Any music that involves surrendering should be right up your alley.

I heard that Australia's national anthem is "Folsom Prison Blues."
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I heard that Australia's national anthem is "Folsom Prison Blues."

No, that was written by some American redneck.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
No, that was written by some American redneck.

Probably, but we'll never know.

Also, the way you wrote that sort of makes me think you did it to try and get back at me. Why would you assume insulting Johnny Cash would get me riled up?
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Oct 3, 2010,