I am looking for a portable amp that won't rip my arm off my body when i carry it to and fro. Tube would be ideal, but I know there are some good SS and hybrid amps. Budget is $200 max, used is fine. I have my main amp, but I would just like to leave it in my dorm room and have something to travel with. Help me please
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
how loud does it have to be? just a practive amp?

V i was going to suggest that
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Last edited by Jhachey22 at Oct 2, 2010,
Yeah that's pretty much the way I'm leaning...I just know the speaker is a bit flappy and farty.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
Quote by BrokenDstring
Yeah that's pretty much the way I'm leaning...I just know the speaker is a bit flappy and farty.

only when cranked, and a 6 inch replacement speaker wouldn't be that pricey.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Quote by Jhachey22
only when cranked, and a 6 inch replacement speaker wouldn't be that pricey.

very true, but do 6" upgrades minimize that any?
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Quote by BrokenDstring
very true, but do 6" upgrades minimize that any?

I dunno, never swapped one before. regardless, are you going to be cranking it? if no, you shouldn't worry about it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
well there's a small chance i would...but i see your point. so basically i wouldn't even have to worry swapping the speaker then.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam