Page 1 of 3
I have none.

I have 2 good ones that I used to be best friends with, but then I moved away so we don't talk alot anymore.

Sad, thanksgiving is sad.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
I have my friends that call me up and invite me places. I have friends that I go and get high with. I have friends that just like coming up to me and saying hello.

But I wouldn't say that I really have any friends.
Quote by thanksgiving
I have none.

I have 2 good ones that I used to be best friends with, but then I moved away so we don't talk alot anymore.

same. but Lattes is meh.
Quote by MakinLattes
same. but Lattes is meh.

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Probably less than 10. At this point in my life I know that any minute everything can change. I know how my close ones are and that's all I need. Once I get settled down and out of school I'm sure I can make a few more.
LICKY, LICKY LOLLIPOP

Quote by soundjam
Which is why you eat funions. All the deliciousness of fried onions without disgusting lukewarm onion snake.
I really only have one friend that I consistently hang out with.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
really close? i guess around 5. im not with them all the time but they always got my back for anything
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
well most of the school likes me and invites me places and stuff but i only have 4 people that id say are my close freinds
1, my co-pilot, that mofo has always got my back, the rest are just drinking buddy's really.
Quote by 365_days_gone

seriously...I have 0...

Me too.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Probably none haha.
The people I chill with at school are not even that cool haha. They constantly bash on me for liking metal but they are ok dudes, not real friends though.
Me and my drummer chill sometimes I guess.
Other than that, I know a decent amount of people and can easily get by at parties with basic chatter. I'm usually kind of quiet, barely talking to one person. But once I get a couple beers in me the words start flowing out and I achieve more people as acquaintances Lol.
Uh, at this point in my life, 4 or 5 I'd consider real friends, 87 or 8 that I hang out with regularly though.
I'd say 4 or 5 that are always there for me and everything.
Call me Matthew.
5 really extremely close friends, about 20 very good friends as well.
Quote by Riffofthebeast
hitler could have conquered the entire world if he just sent an assasin to every enemy country and have their leader assasinated
Quote by thanksgiving
I have none.

This.

Although none of us have moved. Things are just.. different.
Somewhere around 5. People come and go. Relationships are constantly growing and withering. Although, there's always that point when you suddenly realize an old friend isn't so close anymore.
2 really close friends and a few more who probably consider me as a close friend
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
I have about 5 friends. Did have 6 but one of them turned into a wanker as soon as we got into college.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I have one freind. The only thing we have in common is playing video games and pool.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
Three if you count my dog two if not.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
I have like 2 or 3 friends who wouldn't sell me down the river.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I used to have a friend that was always havin my back, but he moved away, and we don't talk much. I don't have any close friends anymore
I'm not a people's person.I see people as walking/laughing nightmares who live off of other's loss,unhappiness and humiliation(I probably need therapy:p)
Still I've three best friends,they always try to help me(it's another thing that half the times they are'nt able too:p)There are a few others who can be considered good friends but you never know whats going on behind smiling faces...
Work buddies: 5 or 6

People I'm still great friends with after college: 5 or 6
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
8 or 9.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Facebook says: 40/50
Myspace says: 200
UG says: 120 ish
Friends say: Fuck off, I don't know who you are.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
no "best" friends as such.

5 really close friends whom i talk to and hang out with regularly.
And more importantly, whom i trust.

Then, there are my best friends from high school friends, 2 of em. I trust both of em completely, but we don't get to hang out...we only meet coupla times a year. Unfortunately we don't talk much either...
But when we hang, it is TRULY epic.

4 very close friends, bunch of acquaintances. Had a few more but they went into various branches of the military and live elsewhere. Weird thing is, we all went to the same high school and knew of each other, but weren't really friends back then. I don't hang out with anyone I hung out with in high school now..
Page 1 of 3