Apart from the pokemon?

Is it like in that episode where Psyduck is just in a confined circle?

Cause that's animal cruelty man. Think about the started that doesn't get chosen in the game. He stays there for eternity.

Me and my friends (when we were 10) used to pretend they lived in like a rainforest or whatever inside their pokeballs.

What is the general consensus?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
There is nothingness inside the pokeball. Pokemon who go into the pokeball are temporarily phased out of existence.
I used to think they got stuck in some sort of time freeze until they were released again..
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Okay seriously. Do people older than 12 actually care about pokemon? This question has been bothering me for a while on UG.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
Okay seriously. Do people older than 12 actually care about pokemon? This question has been bothering me for a while on UG.

My ****in' childhood.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Vornik

Ages 5 - 12 = Pokemon is the shit
Ages 13 - 18 = Pokemon can make you an outcast
Ages 19 - Onwards = Pokemon is cool again.

Just a general observation..
Quote by Vornik

Pokemon are fucking great.
i thought it was a lot like the matrix... except without the ability to have anything loaded?
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Vornik

I'm 17, and I still love Pokemon.
I play Pokemon, Zelda and Mario pretty much every day
Quote by Oyface
I'm 17, and I still love Pokemon.
I play Pokemon, Zelda and Mario pretty much every day

I can't think of a valid reason why those three things don't go well together, except that Zelda and Mario are older. I guess I missed the generation gap for pokemon...
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
It it was time frozen how do they heal themselves inside their pokeballs? (In the tv show, not the games)

Also, if they were time frozen, why is Pikachu so scared of going inside his pokeball? Who's been touching him in there?

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by thanksgiving
It it was time frozen how do they heal themselves inside their pokeballs? (In the tv show, not the games)

Also, if they were time frozen, why is Pikachu so scared of going inside his pokeball? Who's been touching him in there?

Claustrophobia?
Quote by thanksgiving
Cause that's animal cruelty man.

Pokémon are tools not animals.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Quote by HeavyReverb
Pokémon are tools not animals.

That's the exact type of mind frame that can go **** yourself.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving

I'm just protecting the world from devastation

1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
Quote by thanksgiving

You realize that he's talking about something that's... not real
Quote by TheChaz

Oh no he didn't...

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by TheChaz

If I wasn't busy playing Zelda on my Nintendo 64, I would so flame this guy.
Quote by TheChaz

Witness my Pikachu's wounds after it's withstood a "rock slide" from an Onyx and tell me shit ain't real.
Quote by blackflag49
Witness my Pikachu's wounds after it's withstood a "rock slide" from an Onyx and tell me shit ain't real.

Sigged.

Quote by Våd Hamster

It totally takes them to a smaller version of our world, where they are taken into battle and once more go into an even smaller world, and it just keeps happening over and over
Interviewer: What types of super-powers would you want if you could have them?

The Rev: I’d like to be invisible so I could kill Johnny
Johnny: I’d want to be invisible so the Rev couldn’t find me

ARANEA
My Band
I thought they were shrinked a lot when they went into a pokéball. Inside said pokéball, they have some of their belongings and stuff. Kind of like a little apartment. That's what I thought when I was totally into Pokémon as a child. Now, I don't care about it really, though I find the games to be still great!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
Charmander

I was about to post that very pic!
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Quote by thanksgiving

That can go fuck yourself?
Quote by webbtje
That can go fuck yourself?

Don't start me making get angry.

Quote by Våd Hamster

When a Pokémon is released from a Poké Ball, it will be accompanied by a bright light as it returns from its energy form, and materialize nearby, often on the ground. This bright light has been shown to vary depending on the type of Ball that the Pokémon is contained in in the games, while it has always been shown to be white in the anime. Recalling a Pokémon to its Poké Ball is also relatively simple, as all a person must do is hold up the Poké Ball with its button pointed at the Pokémon. A beam of red light will shoot from the button, converting the Pokémon back into energy and returning it to the Ball. The beam, however, has a limited range, and can be dodged by the Pokémon. If the beam hits a person, they will be stunned for a moment, but aside from that no ill effects will make themselves apparent. Releasing Pokémon from a Trainer's ownership, unlike normally sending the Pokémon out, will bathe the Pokémon in a blue glow, and the Poké Ball will no longer mark it, making it able to be caught by another Trainer's Poké Ball. A Poké Ball can also be broken, which will release it from ownership, and if a Trainer has done so accidentally, it must somehow be fixed before the Pokémon can be recalled.
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as walls keep shifting
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
Quote by I-Shot-Jr