BOTH these guitars are good but which one shld i buy ?
I now have a signature
Quote by GS LEAD 5
The C1FR Hellraiser must be what? Half the price of the ESP?

Obvious choice, really. Save yourself even more money and buy the non-FR version if you don't see yourself using it.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
The C1FR Hellraiser must be what? Half the price of the ESP?

in my country its around the same. hellraiser costs 1800 while ESP horizon is a couple of hundred more around 2000.
I now have a signature
hellraiser for 1800? thats overpriced man... 2000 for horizon is overpriced as well but not that much... buy horizon anyway its better... no doubt
or check www.thomann.de, they can ship you guitar from germany to singapore for 50 euros, which is very good cos hellraiser costs about 1000 euro, and horizon from 1450-1600 +- depend on version so ull save really a lot of money... thomann is very good internetshop so u dont need to worry about anything...
I guess it really depends on your budget. I live in Singapore too, and I know there aren't many ESPs here that are less than 2000 SGD. If you are looking for a cheaper guitar, you should definitely get the schecter, or you could look around at the cheaper LTD models.
The horizon is a beautiful guitar, definitely a step up from the schecter. However, the price, at least in Australia is very different. If you can get the horizon i recommend it, but try both guitars before you buy, like always
RIP Gooze

cats