captivate me with your subtle grin, my head spins
vindicate me, let's chalk this down as a win

Our hearts are racing
we're doing it right this time
we're doing everything it takes

Our feet grow lighter
Bodies touch in the glimmer of light
Bodies touch in an endless flight

The track in PC generated... My recording quality REALLY SUCKS, some crit on the comp would be cool! thanks.
Change of Pace
Last edited by PurpleBear102 at Oct 5, 2010,
I don't have much to offer, because I'm not very well aware of what would fit a song. I'm more of a poems writer, really
That said, I like this, it has a certain 'find-out-what-it's-about-yourself-I-ain't-gonna-tell-you' quality that attracts me.

Remember that rhyming isn't the only thing that can help make a text flow, and that using fancy wordings for the sake of the wordings is only distracting the reader from the message.
I say that because I'm not very fond those things (not anymore, I used to rhyme all the time in my songs)
Sometimes you seem to use words that don't really fit the atmosphere. Always try to use the clearest wordings possible (I'm not telling you to use simple words, only to use clear formulations) so that the reader gets the message.
The trick is (I still haven't found how to do it exactly) to find the balance between 'not using everyday language' and 'being too vague because of unintellegible words'

I hope you can do something with this, but just keep doing whatever you please
Wow everything is totally rhyming and the theme has also been used many times and I still cant say it's bland or cliche!
I love this,it's innocent and has a very nice feel to it...
You're skilled
I'll change your title to "Change of Pace" because the other stuff is not necessary and against the rules.