Has anyone on the pit boughten ciggs from a online shop with good results? I'm talking about the ones that sell cartons waaaay cheaper than out here in the states because they are imported. Anyway if you have could you point me in the direction of the site? Thanks.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
You would still have to pay import tax you know.

Actually you don't...

I just don't know which site to use
maximum import without tax is 200 cigs i believe.
the problem with these sites is there are a lot of fake cigs about, and it's easier to run something like that online.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
You could end up with shite fake cigs which are of very low quality and often contain chemicals that shouldn't be within 10 miles of a human.
Check out my fitness blog here
Quote by DigUpHerBones
maximum import without tax is 200 cigs i believe.
the problem with these sites is there are a lot of fake cigs about, and it's easier to run something like that online.

Not so much fake but Russian

They're still ciggs but they're crap quality

I'm trying to find someone who's actually used a site

An yeah 200 ciggs 2 cartons a parcel
Never used a site, only time i would buy in bulk is if i was passing through duty free, and even then i probably wouldn't as i am not a very heavy smoker.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by hightension01
Duty free?

Yeah duty free is when you don't have to pay duty on it (like tax) so they're a lot cheaper
Quote by maiden_man_666
Yeah duty free is when you don't have to pay duty on it (like tax) so they're a lot cheaper

So how do I go about that? Is it like certain regions or something?
By the sound of it you're from the US? I'm not too sure whether you have that sort of thing there, but here we have duty free in airports and on ferries and stuff... you could also go to a wholesalers, like the middleman between a manufacturer and a retailer, that way you can get large quantities that usually work out quite a bit cheaper than buying single packets
Quote by maiden_man_666
By the sound of it you're from the US? I'm not too sure whether you have that sort of thing there, but here we have duty free in airports and on ferries and stuff... you could also go to a wholesalers, like the middleman between a manufacturer and a retailer, that way you can get large quantities that usually work out quite a bit cheaper than buying single packets

but for example a 50g bag of golden virginia is like 3 euros in spain and even less in the czech republic and even less in romania and bulgaria and hungary. duty free pretends to be cheap but it isn't. and when he's considering getting less than 200 cigs going to a wholesaler won't work.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!