Before i had my Dean Dime Razorback in D Standard with Erine Ball Super Slinkies (bad i know). So i decided to put Regular Slinkies on it today and i think i may have completely ****ed it up.

All of the strings are literally against every fret on the fret board, the Floyd Rose is completely up in the air and i've tried putting a few shims under the locking nut but that didn't help.

PLEASE HELP!!

Edit: i can upload pics if it would help.
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Oct 2, 2010,
just set up your intonation and adjust the action. About how to do it: just find a floyd rose manual on the web, it's pretty difficult if you haven't done it before.
You need a completely new setup: neck adjustment, intonation and spring tension on the floyd rose. If you have no idea about that stuff, get a pro to do it, otherwise you might break the liscensed floyd thing on your Dean...
Quote by EyeHatePunks
You need a completely new setup: neck adjustment, intonation and spring tension on the floyd rose. If you have no idea about that stuff, get a pro to do it, otherwise you might break the liscensed floyd thing on your Dean...

FML, i was hoping to do band practise today too :/. Ah well, i'll give the local guitar shop a ring. Cheers.
level the bridge.

flip the guitar over and add tension in the back trem cavity.

add springs or tighten the trem screws in there.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
level the bridge.

flip the guitar over and add tension in the back trem cavity.

add springs or tighten the trem screws in there.

i think i tried this. i don't have any different gauge springs.

i took it down to the local guitar shop in the end. it was in such bad condition.

Thanks for the advice anyhow.

/thread