hey just thought I show you guys some bands you probably haven't heard of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcTz6YeEkOQ

If you have heard of them, pat on the back for you These are just bands I thought were pretty snazzy and deserve a LOT more recognition than they have. Please don't comment on my taste, or if you don't like them, no one needs to hear your crap ;D

So if you like them go hit em up!~
Comment's plz and if you know any more bands that should be a lot more popular let me know and I'll see if I can make a part 2 with them in it
Last edited by DavidTerrawr at Oct 2, 2010,
inb4: fairly well know bands, none of those are screamo, etc...
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
inb4: fairly well know bands, none of those are screamo, etc...

lolol nice to see you again :p ahimsa,motionless,Murder Ballad and Faylene are all part screamo son, check their purevolume. Majority won't know some of the bands and that's the point (keyword MAJORITY) I didn't post bands with little to none recognition or else I post all my local bands xD
You're still an idiot. Congrats on knowing nothing about screamo.

Also, I can write punk stuff and call it hip hop, but that doesn't mean it is hip hop.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Oct 2, 2010,
Quote by nashawa
You're still an idiot. Congrats on knowing nothing about screamo.

Also, I can write punk stuff and call it hip hop, but that doesn't mean it is hip hop.

Wow your the biggest dick I've met on any forum. Mind your ****ing business and stay out of my post! Get a damn life BITCH!
You know nothing of what you speak. There are muuuuch bigger jerks on this forum. I was stating a fact, you gotz in ma face and I was like "nawwww betch."
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
You know nothing of what you speak. There are muuuuch bigger jerks on this forum. I was stating a fact, you gotz in ma face and I was like "nawwww betch."

If you're the biggest dick he's met on ANY forum, this is probably his first time on the internet.
Quote by The_Funk
If you're the biggest dick he's met on ANY forum, this is probably his first time on the internet.

lol dude mine your business. It not my first time being on a forum but I've never met someone who stalked me in my post just to talk shit for everything I say. He's a loser and talked crap in some other post, he's gonna forever live in denial since he's got no life and feels tough because he can think he knows it all on the internet.
Quote by Deplorable
Sorry dude nawasha's right, in everything he's said so far.

Sure he's right but that doesn't mean he has to act like some hot shot. "you know nothing of which you speak" lol who talks like that?? but for real it was a pointless comment in the first place, I'm putting these bands out there which was my intention, who gives a shit of what their genre is, music is music. You want to put them in categories go ahead but do it in a different post you know.
Quote by DavidTerrawr
Get a damn life BITCH!

reported

You should check out how we operate on this forum.
Quote by blue_strat
reported

You should check out how we operate on this forum.

Quote by DavidTerrawr
Sure he's right

I accept that as an admission of fault.

Apology accepted.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
I accept that as an admission of fault.

Apology accepted.

lol its all good man, just when you call me an idiot I get a little feisty lolz :p
Quote by DavidTerrawr
lol dude mine your business. It not my first time being on a forum but I've never met someone who stalked me in my post just to talk shit for everything I say. He's a loser and talked crap in some other post, he's gonna forever live in denial since he's got no life and feels tough because he can think he knows it all on the internet.

...He's stalking you by posting in your thread?
Oh my god TS you're such a fucking idiot. Seriously, how do you even......ugh.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
Quote by DavidTerrawr
Sure he's right but that doesn't mean he has to act like some hot shot. "you know nothing of which you speak" lol who talks like that?? but for real it was a pointless comment in the first place, I'm putting these bands out there which was my intention, who gives a shit of what their genre is, music is music. You want to put them in categories go ahead but do it in a different post you know.

But you yourself called them hardcore/screamo, if you'd just said "check these bands out", your point would be valid.
Quote by asator
Oh my god TS you're such a fucking idiot. Seriously, how do you even......ugh.

I know. At least Nash dealt with it.
It's nice that somebody else took the liberty of typing it all out instead of me, at least
TS, you literally know so little about screamo it hurts me inside.

EDIT: THIS IS THE DUDE WHO SAID A BAND COULD ONLY BE GOOD AND POPULAR IF THEY HAD A FLASHY MYSPACE PAGE!
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
Last edited by zezimathehero at Oct 2, 2010,
Quote by zezimathehero
TS, you literally know so little about screamo it hurts me inside.

EDIT: THIS IS THE DUDE WHO SAID A BAND COULD ONLY BE GOOD AND POPULAR IF THEY HAD A FLASHY MYSPACE PAGE!

lolol I never said they could only be good with a flashy myspace. I said it would help them possibly get more fans, know your stuff before snitching

EDIT: Zezi why the hell are you bringing that up anyways?? like srsly, not topic related one bit. I'm going to end this in a mature way so EVERYONE can get off my arse: Yah I was wrong, Nash is right, none of this would have happened if I didn't put screamo in their,rookie mistake. I don't think Nash should have called me an idiot, so that's why I exploded in his face. If you think I'm wrong,explain it like a normal person would, I will compromise and most of the time I don't know what I'm talking about because I don't care of little things like that. Everyone agree? THANKS! Now...that has passed what do you guys think of the bands I mentioned? which are your favorites? etc..
Last edited by DavidTerrawr at Oct 2, 2010,
What you said was that a good myspace is part of how you judge a band's quality, and if they don't have a big fancy flash myspace you won't even listen to them. Rest assured nothing you ever post on here will be taken seriously, you've effectively blacklisted yourself
everything that needed to be said has already been.
i guess ill just say ts is dumb.
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Hey you know who is a lot better than all those bands mentioned... We Were Skeletons.. just sayin..
I'm an asshole.
Quote by DavidTerrawr

Oh man... this is even better now that I'm drunk.

Quote by DavidTerrawr

I'm going to end this in a mature way so EVERYONE can get off my arse:

lulz
Quote by DavidTerrawr

Yah I was wrong, Nash is right,

Thank you.
Quote by DavidTerrawr

rookie mistake.

Quote by DavidTerrawr

I don't think Nash should have called me an idiot, so that's why I exploded in his face

lulz encore

I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now.
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Last edited by nashawa at Oct 3, 2010,
Hardcore forum invades the other parts of the B&A forum. Should happen more often. Good thread, would read again.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
poop
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
wow thats a montage of bad haircuts and future McDonald's employees
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
The first few posts in this thread: All the posts in this thread:

This thread is going in my sig so when I feel sad I can have a laugh.
Praise the Z-Dog, my DADDY
Last edited by Banjocal at Oct 5, 2010,
Quote by scottyaks143
There are bands that I am not heard but I cant name one of them.

...uhhhh
Quote by emoboy027

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
"I'm not narrow minded so theirs some mix of genres but majority is post-hardcore/screamo"

1. There was no mix of genres
2. none of the 1 genres were post-hardcore or screamo.

just saying.