I actually found it on craigslist wed night. Had it shipped and totally forgot I ordered it when the UPS guy knocked on my door yesterday afternoon. I needed a 7 strg since all I have are 6's.
This thing plays great, in great shape as well.Has low action, pickups dont sound too muddy, may swap them out later on possibly. Love the low chugs lol. Cant wait to learn some meshuggah later. Love the thin neck like most RG's have. ANyway, here are some pics.

And my favorite thing about this deal, I scored it for 150 bucks, and when I got it, I got some better news......Its a MIJ model......**** yeah

Also the night before I went to the American Carnage tour, and found my old ticket from 10 years ago when I saw megadeth and anthrax and motley crue play together.

I took tons of photos from the concert, I will post them up later.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Very nice mate, have one of those myself. I think the pickups do get a bit muddy, keep planning to swap them out but never getting round to it
[Gibson Explorer]
[Ibanez RG1XXV]
[Line6 PodHD]
[ENGL Retro Tube 100]
[Dunlop CryBaby]
Meshuggah plays 8-strings, brah.

Still, awesome deal, awesome guitar. HNGD!
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Dude wtf, you realize you just got a ridiculous deal on that? MIJ? sigh. Good catch man, wish something like that would happen to me!
Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe 2005
MIJ Fender Contemporary Stratocaster '85-'86 HSS System I DiMarzio SD Bridge
Epiphone 2010 Les Paul Tribute
Ibanez AW30ECE Acoustic
Line 6 IV 75w (lol)