"OMGAWD HE NO OBEY WE SMASH EVERYTHING NOA"
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX
^
shanchett, you get an E for Effort

Quote by CodChick

ROFLLOBSTER
Quote by guitar12
his own fault

Bullshit. teacher threw a hissy fit because some idiot kid wasn't listening, how is destroying other people's property an adequate punishment?

Teacher lady is a psycho, she doesn't even say anything, or show any sign of emotion after smashing the kid's phone. Lot of pent-up rage, there.
He got pwnd

also to others in the thread,

this is in asia, and to most in asia using your phone when your supposed to be listening, working, etc is extremely rude (I cant stress how rude it is) America not so much, not even close to Asia by a long shot.

Different culture, different actions. try and take it from their point of view not your own.

EDIT: take it on the same level as the kid just walking up to the teacher and smacking her with his phone, that's how it is. Now, what would you do if you were the teacher then?
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Last edited by Deadlock Riff at Oct 2, 2010,
Ok, the teacher went a bit OTT, but still the kids fault. Maybe that'll teach him some respect...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Quote by Deadlock Riff

Different culture, different actions. try and take it from their point of view not your own.

Amen brother.

oh my god that was awesome
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I raffed, I rost.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
^ Probably right, but its still funny.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Actually I think it'd be a good thing if more teachers did this...

Completely agree.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by damian_91
I raffed, I rost.

Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Quote by MakinLattes
that makes me want to become a teacher.

Usually, teachers are victim...
Quote by aaciseric
Why was someone filming that lecture?

Dunno, maybe because one was too lazy to write down the important stuff, so filmed it, arranging it with the teacher beforehand?
Gear :

Jackson JS32T King V
Vox VT40+
Stagg C542