It's quite short, a bit too short actually... But it sounds really good! Only thing that's negative for me is that the hihat sounds so fake... Try working on that one. The rest of the percussion and the strings sound great dude! What VST's did you use?
Quote by KoenDercksen
It's quite short, a bit too short actually... But it sounds really good! Only thing that's negative for me is that the hihat sounds so fake... Try working on that one. The rest of the percussion and the strings sound great dude! What VST's did you use?

That's not hihat mate... those are.. don't know how they're called.. "shakers"? And yea it's a little too loud I guess.

Zeletros, I agree, it sounds very good, but it's very short! I would be curious what you are using also. You didn't say C4C, but I've never had anyone from Estonia comment on my music before (that I'm aware of). Here is a link to my music if you are interested: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/foru...d.php?t=1366979

Yeah I'll check it. It's just that 90% of people make C4C just to get more attention and then just say "yeah it sounds cool" on the c4c.

About VST, I'm using in-built VST plugin of Magix Music Maker. It's called "Vita", they have quite lots of intstruments, but really they sound quite unrealistic on their own, so I went through some tweaking with effects, velocity, reverb, pan and that kind of stuff which ultimately made it sound good. The programm itself is very simple to use and is resource-friendly, so I'd recommend it. I don't think you can find "Vita" anywhere for download.
I liked this, would like to hear a full version of it, love the sounds you're using, asides from as has already been mention, the shaker.
Almost sounds like it's "out of the mix", which makes no sense at all, but eh..

The string effect is good, and the feel of it is good, defo make a full one
hey dude,

There isn't a whole lot to crit, but the synths sound good, I didn't have any issue with the shaker, very dark and suspenseful.

It sounds like you have to do a lot of tweaking with the vst's, if you havent already take a look around the web. This is a link to a thread on the Reaper forum where a guy has listed a bunch of good free vsts.

*Not sure on the rules on linking here, but let me know and I'll take this down*

Sorry I couldn't offer much feedback, you should make a longer one for sure.

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=25346358#post25346358

Also, its cool that your from Estonia! My gf has a traditional Estonian name and we want to visit someday
Check out this link...
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/newage/
Every song on there is recorded using a guitar synth... all tracks and all sounds (the only exception is Whale Song, which is a simple piece using a keyboard and some background whale sounds, but the other songs are more textured and layered). Not sure if any of that will give you ideas.
Really nice stuff. I'll keep a look out for a full version if you ever make it.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Very full and rich sounding. Sounds good man. Make it longer.
New track on soundcloud.com/ahlers or on my profile.
Feedback much appreciated.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hi my name is Chen im 16 years old from Israel.
I love playing Guitar and writing if I have the time[...]

As of now I am banned because of racism against albinos
Right now I've little spare time... last year in school, hopefully it won't take too long to make full version.

edit: Thanks for the comments, that really made me wanna finish it
Quote by Vendetta V
not bad but too short.. one thing you gota keep in mind... you need that track to be easily loopable... you know

also how did you do the percussion things??

C4C https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365382

Which percussions? I have like 12 tracks in that one, 5 of which are drums and percussions. I don't really wanna loop, I'm always trying to make my music more diverse, though drums are probably gonna be repeatable.