DAMN man i like it alot. You're REALLY talented! I love the song, and the style. How long have u been playing? And how did u develop technique with both of your hands?
Thanks man! Well, I've been working on tapping for a year now and it's very similar to the piano. I usally play on an 8 string guitar but the more strings the better! Anyways, thanks alot for the kind words. I just practiced alot on hand independance and continue to try and improve the best I can
Quote by Inception7
Thanks man! Well, I've been working on tapping for a year now and it's very similar to the piano. I usally play on an 8 string guitar but the more strings the better! Anyways, thanks alot for the kind words. I just practiced alot on hand independance and continue to try and improve the best I can

thats awesome man, I wish u the best of luck, ur really talented. Are u in a band?
Quote by Inception7
Oh no, I just play for fun Thanks man!

No problem man, and u should be! lol I'd go see u play.
That... Was awesome! And watching some of your other videos w/ the 8-string just fed my desire to get an 8- and 9-string. Keep up the good work!
Quote by silvercheeze
That... Was awesome! And watching some of your other videos w/ the 8-string just fed my desire to get an 8- and 9-string. Keep up the good work!

Thanks man! Yeah, I really love my Schecter ATX C-8. I had a RGA8 for a bit but I just sold it, I think the Schecter is a superior guitar!
Quote by awesomo41894
No problem man, and u should be! lol I'd go see u play.

Why should he be?
He's wonderful alone and could perform as a solo artist. Doesn't need other instruments. Sounds lovely alone.
Quote by TechnicolorType
Why should he be?
He's wonderful alone and could perform as a solo artist. Doesn't need other instruments. Sounds lovely alone.

Thanks alot man, yeah, I've done my time playing with hard rock bands and the scene isn't for me anymore. I really appreciate you taking the time to watch and share my music. It means the world to me
What's wrong with your right pinky?
New track on soundcloud.com/ahlers or on my profile.
Feedback much appreciated.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hi my name is Chen im 16 years old from Israel.
I love playing Guitar and writing if I have the time[...]

As of now I am banned because of racism against albinos
Quote by Ahlers
What's wrong with your right pinky?

Haha, I'm not sure on that video. I assure you, I'm a completely normal guy with a normal right pinky
I uploaded my first tapping video a year ago and it took me about a week each song. This song took me about a week to write and "perfect" (it's not perfect).