When,why and how did the hate for that band came to arise? I kinda like their music and was wondering why the hell so many people hate them? I mean, there are a lot more hate worthy music out there....so, what's it with the hate?
They want their nickle back. It's mine dammit.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Ichikurosaki
They're mainstream
Mostly this.

But also the fact that a lot of people find their music dull and uninspiring, including myself. You're right though. They don't deserve the level of hate they receive. They're just guys playing music. They can play whatever the **** kind of music they want.
Balls.
The singer sounds like a goat.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
They don't play in drop Z.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
They have a couple alright songs, I used to like them but got sick of them. Their music is boring, their singles sound the same for the most part (for every hard rock single they have at least five soft singles), they don't have any appeal to me.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
they're in it purely for the money....
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
Quote by rmr024
Mostly this.

But also the fact that a lot of people find their music dull and uninspiring, including myself. You're right though. They don't deserve the level of hate they receive. They're just guys playing music. They can play whatever the **** kind of music they want.

..........and people are allowed to HATE whatever the ****kind of music they want
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Quote by loinmute
..........and people are allowed to HATE whatever the ****kind of music they want

True, but there's a lot of people who go out of their way to make it known just how much they hate them. This wastes the time of both the speaker and everyone who happens to be listening. Not that I care much. Just an observation about what kind of people "nickelback haters" tend to be.

And again, I dislike their music as well. I try not to rant about them too much though.
Balls.
Quote by Vitor_vdp
I'm guessing you know each member well personally? Oh wait, that's right, you can't read their freaking minds.

I read an interview where they said they are in it for money. But that can't be the only reason, I'm sure they love the music that they write, and that should be the only thing that matters for a band, is writing music you like
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Ichikurosaki
They're mainstream

It's mostly this.

Either that or for some reason, people who do not like their music, keep listening to their music and eventually start hating it.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
**** loads of pre pubescent douchebags all gathered in one forum = bitching amounts of elitism and stupidity
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
What's wrong with you?
........................,;:/|Simply~~Strings|\:;,......................
Quote by JustRooster
I love you forever.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
That Rick Roll was extremely well played.
Same reason we hate all the other very successful bands.
The ratio of talent+originality to success.
but that doesn't matter.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"