Hey guys,

My friend and I are on trying to find songs that have two guitars in it. Whether it's a trade off-type thing or it's a normal song, we'd like to know what you people have in mind.

Thanks!

PS: We've exhausted anything by the beatles. ;P

EDIT: Also, preferably finger-picked.. but all recommendations are welcome
Username is from years ago, just saying
Last edited by ChaozXxX at Oct 2, 2010,
Run, Gunner Recall, Run by The Prize Fighter Inferno is an awesome two-guitar song, with some cool soloing opportunities too. Since We've Been Wrong and The Widow by The Mars Volta would be cool ones to try to do as well.
Quote by qotsa1998
Run, Gunner Recall, Run by The Prize Fighter Inferno is an awesome two-guitar song, with some cool soloing opportunities too. Since We've Been Wrong and The Widow by The Mars Volta would be cool ones to try to do as well.

Yeah, pretty much anything by PFI or Coheed and Cambria.
IKSOSE:3 sounds amazing on acoustic.

But if you want fingerpicky stuff, try Rodrigo Y Gabriela. Difficult, but sounds really cool.
...In my opinion.
Opeth To bid you farewell. Most of the song features two acoustics but the central heavier part can be played acoustic too as can the lead (obviously sounding a bit different than if on electric)
Two words for you. Boyce Avenue. Look them up on youtube - all of their covers have tabs created by themselves on this website.

Much Love