would a morpheus droptune go into a peavey vypyr well? Would it be able to cope with the high gain settings e.g. XXX, JSX
I've never understood those drop tune pedals, and IMO they sound crappy with any amp. In theory they are a good idea but in real life all they do is make your guitar sound fake and cheap.
i would think it would sound better through High gain than clean sounds, to mask some of the processed sounds.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Wouldn't it drive u crazy to have the sound from ur strings be at a different key entirely from ur amp
Prs se Holcomb is the answer
The reson I ask is that I have one guitar which has an FR and I don't want to buy another guitar. However I want to strat playing things like BFMV and Atreyu, whilst still keeping up the classics, ero the droptuner would be a good choice
Quote by kirky boy
The reson I ask is that I have one guitar which has an FR and I don't want to buy another guitar. However I want to strat playing things like BFMV and Atreyu, whilst still keeping up the classics, ero the droptuner would be a good choice

Or you could just transpose and play everything in standard tuning. I do that all the time. Doesn't cost anything and you don't have to re-tune your guitar of mess up your tone.