http://www.change.org/petitions/view/help_stop_the_federal_wolf_killing_plan

I also called Secretary Vilsack himself (phone number below), and left a message complaining about it. It'd be cool if all you guys who think wolves are beautiful and extremely badass animals do the same and say this is not how you want your federal tax dollars being spent.

Vilsack's number:

202-720-3631

Last edited by WNxScythe at Oct 2, 2010,
I called and left a sexy message.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
A gray wolf ate my grandma. I hope the bastards die.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Lady, are you aware that there is child poverty in this country? And I don't even care about that, so what chance do you think you have?

Seriously, wolves are pretty cool, but I don't want to call long distance.
^ (long distance?? are you the one whom is really in need here???) man, get off the land line. it's done for the $$$ "ranchers" are *itching that the wolves are killing livestock.

I agree that the wolf species should be protected, especially by our demonic, machine-type government!! makes me want to join the underground anarchy movement.
<Insert Witty Comment Here>

1981 Fender Lead I Seymour Duncan humbucker, Mesa BoogieIIIRectifer, MKIIRhodes,PRS
Last edited by loinmute at Oct 2, 2010,
Quote by metal4eva_22
Lady, are you aware that there is child poverty in this country? And I don't even care about that, so what chance do you think you have?

Aren't you from Northern Ontario anyways?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Aren't you from Northern Ontario anyways?

How do you know? Pipl?
I think I'll worry about starving kids, unemployment, the homeless, people with HIV/AIDS, and human trafficking first. Thanks
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by metal4eva_22
How do you know? Pipl?

I remember you posting you were from Northern Ontario.

anyways, is there anything a Canadian like myself can do to help the cause?
Wolves are extremely badass. However in many places the wolf reintroduction has succeeded too well, resulting in too many wolves. I'd rather see the government introduce a wolf hunting season and sell tags, generating revenue and solving the problem.

I don't know much about the situation in Idaho specifically, but all throughout Yellowstone Park the elk herds have been drastically diminished because of wolf overpopulation. They are dominant predators, there doesn't need to be that many of them.
Quote by metal4eva_22

Lol. You think I'm a chick?

Who says we can't help both wolves and child poverty? As someone else said, they're just doing it to please the ranchers who want to make more $$$. Killing beautiful animals for $$$. Yeah, that's great

Oh and did I mention they're gonna be doing it Sarah Palin style from a chopper?
Quote by WNxScythe
Lol. You think I'm a chick?

Nah. It was a joke from TV that I was paraphrasing.
And besides, everyone knows that there are no girls on the net, only traps
Quote by WNxScythe
Who says we can't help both wolves and child poverty? As someone else said, they're just doing it to please the ranchers who want to make more $$$. Killing beautiful animals for $$$. Yeah, that's great

Is that what he was talking about? Honestly I couldn't understand until now

Anyways, As one of my Canadian brothers already asked, what can us Canadians do to help?
Quote by zgr0826
I think I'll worry about starving kids, unemployment, the homeless, people with HIV/AIDS, and human trafficking first. Thanks

Priorities are fine but are you actually doing anything about those things?
Quote by nalyd
Priorities are fine but are you actually doing anything about those things?

Yes, I actually practice what I preach. I've donated money to an anti-trafficking group, a fund for an AIDS cure, I've volunteered at soup kitchens, I've donated clothing and food to homeless shelters, among many others.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by zgr0826

Oh of course, because there are other problems it makes this non existant as a problem? Nice logic there.

You're a perfect example of the problems in society, people are selfish narrow minded idiots who don't care about the abuse of the environment going on. I hope the global warming thing is as bad as everyone makes it out to be just so morons go down with everybody else.
Last edited by Zoot Allures at Oct 2, 2010,
I don't want wolves extinct, but I don't see a problem with reducing their numbers in the regions (such as where I live) they're found to be excessive.
Wolfs suck
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
What the shit is this?

They're going to gas wolf dens and ****ing hunt them down with helicopters? Leave it to the government to find the most elaborate, expensive way to kill a few animals. Just let Bear Grylls run around in Idaho for a month or so and the problem will be solved.
Dude, you do realize we have TOO MANY wolves because of the protection they get right? There is not, and never will be, any law passed that will allow us to actually remove a species...
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by RU Experienced?
What the shit is this?

They're going to gas wolf dens and ****ing hunt them down with helicopters? Leave it to the government to find the most elaborate, expensive way to kill a few animals. Just let Bear Grylls run around in Idaho for a month or so and the problem will be solved.

I think you've got the wrong outlook on this. What may suck to you, makes for an awesome job for someone else.
Quote by metal4eva_22

Anyways, As one of my Canadian brothers already asked, what can us Canadians do to help?

Pose as American citizens when you call Vilsack and do your best not to say "Eh?"
Quote by CaptainRon
Wolf lovers abroad! celebrate their existence!

That is true badass.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by zgr0826
Yes, I actually practice what I preach. I've donated money to an anti-trafficking group, a fund for an AIDS cure, I've volunteered at soup kitchens, I've donated clothing and food to homeless shelters, among many others.

I know you feel responsible, but I promise St. Anger wasn't your fault.

OT=I don't believe how they're getting away with this. I also don't feel like calling long distance, as I am currently broke.
I sent them this.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by Zoot Allures
Oh of course, because there are other problems it makes this non existant as a problem? Nice logic there.

You're a perfect example of the problems in society, people are selfish narrow minded idiots who don't care about the abuse of the environment going on. I hope the global warming thing is as bad as everyone makes it out to be just so morons go down with everybody else.

I care about the environment, but I'm a realist. Overall, the environmental problem is being rectified faster than human trafficking, poverty, etc. Also, social improvement leads to environmental improvement.

BTW, just because we disagree on priorities doesn't give you the right to judge me.

Quote by ErikLensherr

Quote by CaptainRon
I think you've got the wrong outlook on this. What may suck to you, makes for an awesome job for someone else.

This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Signed. What state is that area code for? I may be willing to give him a call if I have nothing to do when it's not overly-late in his timezone.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54