Hi could you guys please look at the strat on the left and tell me what i need for the guitar and is it the Fender Strat with extended pickup box or Fender Strat Hss. And are the other pickups stock or has he changed them

Link
You can see from the picture it's a strat hss, and it says on the caption that he put a Dimarzio X2N in it............am I missing something?
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
The humbucker is at an angle i dont know if its hss or if he extended the slot and are the singlecoils different. Thanks souperman08
Either way I don't think it would make a huge difference. If you want a strat like his, just get any strat with a body routed for humbuckers, put a SD Invader or a Gibson Dirty Fingers in the bridge, and then just wire it for one volume knob. Add a pearloid pickguard, locking tuners, and you're done.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Ive already got a Tom signiture strat but my main query was are the singlecoils different?
Good Point but they are black are they black covers or has he got diffent ones.