Anyone seen a decrease in the amount people meet one another online? It became a very popular activity I think in 05, and everyone added each other on msn/myspace/etc but I don't see that happening anymore.

What about you guys? Do you meet new people online often?
More paedophiles I hear.
I try to tell the kids I'm just like them but older. But they're not having it.

I don't take people's emails or anything.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
I add and talk to UG'ers on Facebook. I've even given my phone number to some of them.

I would love to meet them, but unfortunately they all live in various places in the world.
Now that I think about it, when I first started using MSN and UG and whatnot you'd have more people adding you and it was sort of new to everyone. It was pretty cool people too. If anyone adds me on MSN now there's a 99% chance they're either a paedo, a bot or a paedobot.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've met a bunch of people from various forums. They're quite small though so it's not like you're meeting randomers, you know a fair bit about each other and it's not like "oh hey let's meet here etc." They're music forums so I recognise them at gigs/festivals etc. and say hi.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles