When I hit one loop, it automatically shuts off the other loop. I'm pretty sure they make these. But I can't seem to find any.

If you know of any place that makes a good one, I would appreciate it. I need like a 4 loop switcher with a tuner out preferably.

thanks in advance!
Rack looper or pedalboard looper?

Rack, a Voodoo Labs or CAE would be fine.

Pedalboard, a CAE could do what you want. I don't know of any "budget" option, but there probably is one out there.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
Yeah, probably should have said pedalboard. haha

I'm not worried about price. I'm saving the money. It's all part of the rig I'm building.

The CAE has a bit too much going on. I want one that is like a standard loop master strip. But can't seem to find one that I can hit once to switch from one pedal to the other.
I want to use it to switch gain tones. So I'll have a different OD, Disto, or fuzz in each loop. Sometimes with an EQ pedal or a sonic stomp as well. Whatever I end up doing for a gain tone.
Yeah, I see exactly what you want to do. And yeah, the CAE is overkill. You could always talk to Bob Bradshaw about something simpler, but it probably won't be very cheap. He might be a good guy to talk to anyways though - if there's something out there he'll probably know about it.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWXixyTz6zg&feature=related

Like this things second mode. I only need it to be like that. But with 4 loops.

If anyone knows anything like this let me know.
thanks
make one!

lol...shit this is the third time tonight that I've told someone that. I wanted the same thing but i only needed 3 channels. The drawing for a true bypass can be found easy on the internet and thats what your lookin at. You'd have one switch for each loop and also that way you could have multiple loops running at once. Works great for me!
I don't want multiple loops running at one. I could do that with any loop switcher. lol

I'm hoping someone knows of a company that makes one like the video I posted.

Oh, How is stuff by Carl Martin?

Just found the Octoswitch. It's a little more than I want, but I can make it do what I want.

It's gonna run about $400. It is the only commercial pedal switcher that I have found so far that can do what I want. My problem is it is 8 loops haha. And does a lot more. Unless I find a justifiable way to use all the DIP switches with a bunch of pedals.

Could I run this for dirt pedals, and some modulation like chorus and flange, then run my delays and such after it?

Would that sound okay?

Thanks for the help guys.
Last edited by VishNuRoXoUt at Oct 3, 2010,
Quote by AcousticMirror
Hey www.loop-master.com they build whatever u want. Cae will only build one if u have him do ur whole rig.

Haha, over looked that bit AM. haha. I suppose I should have read more of the page I had up the whole time.

I'm going to email them.

Thanks.

EDIT: I love your signature. Because too many people give you shit. Personally I think your antics are hilarious.
Emailed Brian over at loopmaster and I'm going to have the switcher I want soon enough.

Thanks for that AM.

/thread.

BOOM.