Page 1 of 2
Well guys earlier today I was looking through my roommate's PC while he was away and I found this disturbing notepad short story. Here it is:
Harry didn't want to live anymore. He woke up all teared up and completely void of the will to live. Harry sat on his laptop and deleted all of the recordings that he made in the previous 4 years from the computer. He then proceeded to delete all of the Youtube videos of his songs. After he purged all of his material from the internet, he got his poetry notebook and burned it completely, together with his drawings, paintings and collages.
He then went in the bathroom, took a quick glimpse of himself in the mirror, opened the medicine cabinet and took out the razor and the shaving cream. As he put them down on the sink he remembered that his roommate keeps a twelve year old scotch in the kitchen. Harry took the scotch and proceeded to empty the bottle, as well as all of his Prozac pills. He couldn't help his habit of looking above his fridge, noticing the familiar Katy Perry poster which stood there for the last four years. That poster was probably the only reason he delayed his suicide for so long. Every time he looked at it, he was reminded to keep working on his music, to keep on pushing, and to forget all the things in the real life that were bringing him down. Basically his dream consisted of getting so far with his music that he could one day have the oppertunity to meet her. Harry's feelings were beyond anything that could be explained or understood by a narrator. He had pictured the moment of their meeting for such a long time, he even had a notebook in full of things he intended to say to her. It was the only notebook to survive the fire. In a matter of minutes he started feeling like ****, and he returned to the bathroom to finish the job. He once again saw his bearded reflection in the mirror. The dim light coming in from his bathroom window made his face look even creeppier, as every single imperfection on his face was made more apparent. Harry applied the shaving cream on his face, reached out for the razor when a sudden gush of vomit went through his throat. He missed the sink and threw up on the floor. The vomiting was so violent that he lost his grip of contiousness for a few seconds and fell in the brown pull of vomit on his bathroom floor. Harry almost immidiately woke up but he couldn't gather the strenght to stand up. He rolled over on his back and reached out for the razor witch stood on the sink exactly above him. He barely managed to nudge it, but enough for it to land in the smelly mess he was laying in. He grabbed the razor, removed the blades and went on to ravage every blood vessel on both of his forearms. After he succseeded doing so he put his hands down on the floor. Blood from his arms began to flow across the room, filling the spaces between the tiles. Harry looked up on the ceiling waiting for his mind to go blank. But then he noticed something. He could see Katy's face on the wall, looking directly at him. He got so excited that he almost fainted. He understood that this is the moment he longed for for so long, the meeting he wanted to happen so much. Harry than smiled and whispered: "Perfect."
The story is ****ing disturbing as hell, what should I do?
tl;dr: roommate made a suicide story, advice needed
inb4 wall of text
Yes my username is my real name. I did that because I've got BALLS

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

Arrange a meeting with Katy Perry, obviously.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
wow dude...

wow.

Fuck it, I'm not gonna read that.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by the bartender
wow dude...

wow.

Fuck it, I'm not gonna read that.

Quote by CG Man16
But we all know gay people want to rape every straight male they see.... Especially children, all gay people are pedophiles. Fact.

Quote by Aim Sniff
advice: stop snooping

This, why the hell are you looking through his personal shit? It's none of your business, quite frankly.
well written
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"
Some of you guys are ****ing cold hearted. I know this is The Pit and all but shit like that happens and if TS isn't joking, I know I'D feel like shit of somebody killed themselves.

Honestly, I have no idea what you should do. Ask someone more qualified then a forum full of wanking teenagers, you'd get better answers dude.

Btw, I thaught that story was really, really disturbing.
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Last edited by Rancid Ivy at Oct 2, 2010,
Quote by nalyd
This, why the hell are you looking through his personal shit? It's none of your business, quite frankly.

Dude I wasn't actually trying to find anything. I wanted to play Starcraft and then I saw this notepad file just sitting right there in his D drive.

Quote by CG Man16

That story was extremely disturbing.

I have no relevant input other than that.
Quote by fleajr_1412

Ok ok, I concede defeat.

Quote by StefanVeleski
Dude I wasn't actually trying to find anything. I wanted to play Starcraft and then I saw this notepad file just sitting right there in his D drive.

1. It's still not your business and you should stop jumping to conclusions about him and the note.
2. He plays Starcraft so clearly he can't be that bad.
Well, it's just fiction... you shouldn't complain too much, writing shit like that doesn't make him a crazy psycho...

There's

NEVER

enough

GAIN

very well written and your roommate is a great writer...I would talk to him though and ask him how's he's doing without him knowing you found this story on his PC...
Quote by StefanVeleski

Don't worry about the snooping guys, he has a perfectly legit alibi.

I actually did read it, but I don't know what you should do with it. It could be artistic freedom and not 'autobiographic' at all .

Sounds like a combination of Eminem's Stan and the suicide scene in The Royal Tenenbaums. Do you guys ave a Katy Perry poster above your fridge? If not, you probably don't need to worry...snoopy bastard.
Peepee on yo tittays
*sees wall of text*
*leaves thread*
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Last edited by GoIrish668 at Oct 2, 2010,
Quote by Damaged Roses
Well, it's just fiction... you shouldn't complain too much, writing shit like that doesn't make him a crazy psycho...

Well it may be fiction, but personally I think it's way to detailed to be completely unrelated to him.

Quote by CG Man16

Quote by StefanVeleski
He couldn't help his habit of looking above his fridge, noticing the familiar Katy Perry poster which stood there for the last four years.

Katy Perry was only signed in 2007.

Picked a hole in his story there, didn't I!
Quote by metal4eva_22
encourage him to commit suicide on camera so we can all watch.

i think we should encourage someone to kill you on camera. only snuff film i'd ever laugh at....
also do you keep a 12 year old bottle of scotch? and Misty_b I thought about Eminem's "Stan" as well haha
Good story.
Maybe he needs to work on making some paragraphs, or maybe that was just something that happened when you copied it or whatever.
Anyways, good story.

Quote by StefanVeleski
Well it may be fiction, but personally I think it's way to detailed to be completely unrelated to him.

Don't be naive.
Lots of people aren't who they appear to be.
You only see their outside.
Follow the smoke toward the riff filled land
brutal
Last edited by valdean at Oct 2, 2010,
get it published
id buy it xD
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Quote by MadClownDisease

xDDDDD
pwnd
If I stay too quiet
I can hear her walking by
Death cold air is moving
Like the touch of her hand

ikuisesti hallussa surua,
pienentynyt enkeli, ottaa minuun,
johtaa minut tämän arvokkaan valoa,
ja ikuiseen pimeyteen.
Quote by MadClownDisease

No actually, this is brilliant news for TS.

TS, your roommate won't kill himself for another year. Don't worry.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by MadClownDisease

Holy **** he's maybe writing this as a plan for a future event, maybe four years from now. The countdown should begin when I see a Katy Perry poster on my wall tough.

Quote by CG Man16

You aren't going to get very good advice generally from the pit in a thread like this. I'd personally tell you to pm SteveHouse about it, he'll have a better idea than most here about what to do.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
You aren't going to get very good advice generally from the pit in a thread like this. I'd personally tell you to pm SteveHouse about it, he'll have a better idea than most here about what to do.

I don't really feel like PMing anyone. I'm literally shaking like it's 2 degrees in here, and so much is going through my mind right now.

Quote by CG Man16

Quote by Thrashtastic15

although he will probably advice you to sex your roommate up.

Joking aside, it's very possible for your roommate just to be considering this very much in a fictional kind of way.
ie these are real thoughts, but writing it down and running through it like this is his release. So don't go jumping on him next time you see him, crying "DON'T DO IT!"

BUT also you shouldn't just pass over this and forget it. I can't see any conversation starting "so i was just snooping through your personal things..." going well, so just be a good friend. Supportive and concerned. Gain their trust and if they're willing to just give them a nudge to open up any problems they might be feeling.
I read the title and hovered and was sure what contained would be some kind of awesome Creepypasta. Haven't read it yet, will I be disappoint?

EDIT: Not disappoint. Also the first time I'd ever seen an OP too late with his 'inb4'
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Oct 2, 2010,
My god, he burned his poetry notebook!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
My friend has written a couple of suicide stories (not nearly as well as this one is written, I might add), but he just does it because the topic fascinates him. This is possibly the case with your roomie.
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
Quote by MadClownDisease
Joking aside, it's very possible for your roommate just to be considering this very much in a fictional kind of way.
ie these are real thoughts, but writing it down and running through it like this is his release. So don't go jumping on him next time you see him, crying "DON'T DO IT!"

BUT also you shouldn't just pass over this and forget it. I can't see any conversation starting "so i was just snooping through your personal things..." going well, so just be a good friend. Supportive and concerned. Gain their trust and if they're willing to just give them a nudge to open up any problems they might be feeling.

I don't plan on bringing up anything yet, but if I see him changing his mood (he's usually a pretty cheerful guy), or if I see Katy Perry posters popping out I'll definitely intervine.

Quote by CG Man16

People don't use proper grammar and punctuation in suicide notes and/or stories. Hes totally fine, probably just wrote it for fun or something.
Quote by noisewall11
i think we should encourage someone to kill you on camera. only snuff film i'd ever laugh at....

Uh-Oh. Looks like someone recently lost someone to suicide.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
I read the title and hovered and was sure what contained would be some kind of awesome Creepypasta. Haven't read it yet, will I be dissapoint?

No you won't it's actually pretty well written, because he's an English literature strudent.

Quote by CG Man16

Quote by StefanVeleski
Well guys earlier today I was looking through my roommate's PC while he was away

Not cool in the least.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Page 1 of 2