Well, I finally got around to buying some pedals, so I decided to buy two this time.

First one is a Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2 Pedal.

The effects on this sound great, the manual comes with four presets. One of which is called 70s' Chorus, and I'm loving it, really thickens up my clean sound. I usually back off of the depth when playing with distortion. Overall, it just sounds great, and it also makes for some wild effects when you turn some of the knobs up to 11.

Second pedal is a Guyatone ST-2 Compression pedal.

Also very good. I bought it for about $70 from Guitar Center. Very inexpensive, but boy is it effective. I find that the direct switch doesn't really have any effect on the sound, but the sustain knob has a very wide range. Sometimes just for the heck of it I'll turn the sustain up all the way and use it on my clean sound. It sounds great. When I use it with my overdrive pedal, there is a very high-pitched whistling, so that's definitely not good. But it is a great pedal, especially for the price.

Also, I know the pics are really bad quality, I took them with my webcam.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Hnpd!
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
HNPD!

coincedentally, i also bought a Chorus and a Compressor a spell back.

Also: Purple Rain.

you know you want to play it.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
Quote by Jhachey22
HNPD!

coincedentally, i also bought a Chorus and a Compressor a spell back.

Also: Purple Rain.

you know you want to play it.

this

terrible user name, but sweet pedals, HNPD!

Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.