Quote by jdalivetube
Very nice little jam you have going here my favorite part would be that little bit at 2:15
Some of the stringed lines you go through when the drums pick up are very good as well.

Overall it was pleasant to listen to and very good as a jam overall.

would you mind checking out my post?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1367303

Thanks for listening..... what do you mean by "stringed lines"?
this is a super random guess, but he may be talking about the guitar parts where you kinda shred for a bit.that jazzy shredding
thats what i think
but i thought that was a really cool jam
you and your drummer are very good
Very, very nice. Really enjoyable, and skilled playing. I like the guitar sound, which I think is unusual considering the genre. Bass and drums are sweet also.

However, the guitar is way too loud compared to the other stuff. Turn up the drums and the bass.
New track on soundcloud.com/ahlers or on my profile.
Feedback much appreciated.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Hi my name is Chen im 16 years old from Israel.
I love playing Guitar and writing if I have the time[...]

As of now I am banned because of racism against albinos
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
this is a super random guess, but he may be talking about the guitar parts where you kinda shred for a bit.that jazzy shredding
thats what i think
but i thought that was a really cool jam
you and your drummer are very good

Oh I see.... thanks "jrcsgtpeppers" and yes the drummer is very good .....(all done on EZdrummer JAZZ pack)

-TZ-
Quote by Ahlers
Very, very nice. Really enjoyable, and skilled playing. I like the guitar sound, which I think is unusual considering the genre. Bass and drums are sweet also.

However, the guitar is way too loud compared to the other stuff. Turn up the drums and the bass.

Thanks "Ahlers"...but the guitar is meant to be in the foreground with just the ride cymbal and snare bubbling underneath.... and the bass?.... there isn't any.
wtf no bass? Then i guess that's just one weird ass sounding kick drum/floor tom! Really sounds like an upright bass.

Anyways get a bass and turn it UP. No just kidding .

The mix with the guitar in the foreground does have a nice effect to it, guess it's a matter of personal taste that I would have prefered the drums to be louder. Nice job

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Quote by Ahlers
wtf no bass? Then i guess that's just one weird ass sounding kick drum/floor tom! Really sounds like an upright bass.

Anyways get a bass and turn it UP. No just kidding .

The mix with the guitar in the foreground does have a nice effect to it, guess it's a matter of personal taste that I would have prefered the drums to be louder. Nice job

"Ahlers" yeah its strange how people hear things in different ways. Try playing this to a bass player and ask him what he thinks of the errrr bass.

-TZ-
Quote by ToneZappa
"Ahlers" yeah its strange how people hear things in different ways. Try playing this to a bass player and ask him what he thinks of the errrr bass.

-TZ-

I AM a bass player

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7