I think one of the reasons of why God created earth was to enjoy them, seriously they are so awesome but I think I am dissapointed of the ones made in USA, I'm not trying to offend anybody (and sorry if I do) but I will share my opinion:
5 minutes ago I was in my local wal-mart (I live in Mexico) and went to the USA shelve which carries a lot of products with the "Made in the USA" stamp. I saw this Chester's puff-corn which were selling for $30 pesos (that is 2 dollars) and I said "hey why not, these are fairly cheap and it's a huge ass bag". I took them home and tasted them and seriously they were pure bullshit. They were so soft and nothing crunchy like if you left a whole bag of chips out of the larder. The mexican version of cheetos are awesome seriously they are a delicatessen, if you happen to travel down here try them, and plus they are extremely hot
Well that was my experience enough rant.
TL;DR I had a bad experience with american cheetos
and to open a discussion, do you enjoy cheetos flaming hot or not? If so, which one are your favorite ones?
God didn't create flaming cheetos.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
We have Hot Cheetos in the US too, and yes, they are amazing.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
You say that God made the earth, but you put a devil face in the last sentence of the second paragraph?
Quote by Penis_wanker
hey guyz...i have a problem with my dick as i am trying to put inside the guitar input jack.

Its very small but it still doesn't fit in.

Can anyone give me some advice how i can put my dick in?

I am very horny right now

Cheers!
I'm not surprised, a lot of food in America is just made cheaply and therefore tastes worse.

I know a handful of people who buy Mexican coke...

... both kinds.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Are you sure you didn't buy the puffed ones instead of crunchy? Or worse yet, that they were stale? Crunchy Cheetos in the US are crunchy, I promise.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
lol ^ actually most of the cocaine that enters USA is from colombia

EDIT: HOLY SHIT ! I just saw the expiration date, they were made in august 2009 ! **** my local wal-mart I must do something. I shall excuse myself.
Last edited by blackborrego at Oct 2, 2010,
Chester's Flaming Hot Fries anyone? Theyre essentially Flaming Hot Cheetoes shaped like French fries, it makes them that much better.
I pride myself on my humility.
Quote by blackborrego
lol ^ actually most of the cocaine that enters USA is from colombia

EDIT: HOLY SHIT ! I just saw the expiration date, they were made in august 2009 ! **** my local wal-mart I must do something. I shall excuse myself.

Quote by CrossBack7
clearly since this thread is going nowhere, i present to you: Cheetos Art

E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Quote by HGS
And aren't all cheetos made in America?
What the hell is wrong with you, son?! Don't you know everything is made in China these days?!!!

(And by "everything", I mean every single item in the world.)
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 2, 2010,
Meh.
The flaming hot stuff that they use on the cheetos isn't that great.

Personal preference, I guess.

You should try the Flaming Hot Funyuns.
They are gross.
IF they're gross, why would TS want to try Flaming Hot Funyuns? But personally, I find Flaming Hot Cheetos to be totally un-hot. Course, I've eaten a haberno whole.
^Most mass produced food that's marketed as "extremely hot" is usually very very mild.
Even with this knowledge I'm always really pissed when I find out something isn't as hot as I thought it would be.
Last edited by Masamune at Oct 2, 2010,
I want to try the four horseman burger.

Quote by CrossBack7
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
IF they're gross, why would TS want to try Flaming Hot Funyuns? But personally, I find Flaming Hot Cheetos to be totally un-hot. Course, I've eaten a haberno whole.

Well, the TS likes Flaming Hot Cheetos and they're gross, so I was just assuming they'd like other gross things too.
Quote by institutions
Well, the TS likes Flaming Hot Cheetos and they're gross, so I was just assuming they'd like other gross things too.

Good point.
Quote by blackborrego
5 minutes ago I was in my local wal-mart (I live in Mexico) and went to the USA shelve which carries a lot of products with the "Made in the USA (by Mexicans)" stamp.

I changed this for my own enjoyment on this lonely Saturday night.
MATTERHORN