Name: Rhiannon. But most people call me Rhi and some family call me Boogz, Rizz and Boofhead

Heritage: Australian

Apperance: Black short and most of the time spikey hair (dyed, im a natural brown), deep blue eyes, average height (5'8") .

Personailty: I am hot headed and short tempered. I am also outgoing, im not one to care what other people think of me. I am loud, i dont know when to shut up. I am nice, i care about people to much and even if they do something bad i give chances, but i will always put them in their place first, because i lose my temper at the smallest things all the time.
I'm also a bit of a geek.

Hobbies/Interest: UFC, Music, Poetry, Kicking Ass, Reading, Computers.

Music: Some of my fav bands (in no particular order are)GREEN DAY!!!, My Chemical Romance, HIM, Killswitch Engage, The Amity Affliction, In Flames, Alexisonfire, Aiden, Start Trouble, Simple Plan, Motorhead, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Butterfly Effect, Bring Me The Horizon.
Then the more local bands are Nazarite Vow,Dead Kitten Parade, House Vs Hurricane. Ok there are heaps, i would be here all day.

TV Shows: Supernatural, House, Prisonbreak, Family Guy, Crime Investigations Australia, Hells Kitchen. I dont know, i watch too much TV!

Books:: The Twilight Saga, The Harry Potter Series, The Devils Notebook,Stephen King Books like IT,The Gunslinger, Green Mile,The House Of Night Series and heaps more, i read so much.

Movies: The Twilight Movies, Cheaper By The Dozen 2, Harry Potter Series, The Unborn, Rocky Horror Picture Show, the uninvited, the amityville horror, just horror movie, comedies, war movies and anything really

Bass Players: Mike Dirnt, Flea, Gene Simmons, Red Simons

Um if there is anything else you want to know, just ask, i wont bite, i promise.Incase i didn't say it here I Adore Mike Dirnt...=D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rhi
"All my religious beliefs are based on Star Wars" - Mike Dirnt
Whatsup?

Welcome to UG!

You can repost this in the New Members Intro Thread and it will be seen by all the new members.

You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...