Agree..

You really think spamming "Great guys, really loved it" is called critique? no, thats just spamming.
Quote by punktherock001
I like the fact that you sound almost exactly like a better version of the Wonder Years, I also hate the fact you sound like a better version of the Wonder Years.

Because that is constructive criticism? Congrats.
Quote by bringbackall
Because that is constructive criticism? Congrats.

LOL, no ones arguing with you. no one is saying that what I said was more intelligible than what you said. What I AM saying is that you going into other bands threads and promoting your own band is a problem. So stop, please.
Quote by punktherock001
LOL, no ones arguing with you. no one is saying that what I said was more intelligible than what you said. What I AM saying is that you going into other bands threads and promoting your own band is a problem. So stop, please.

You have a link to your itunes in your sig.
Does it massively make a difference where your advert is, a cm above your sig or actually under your sig?
Either way you are advertising at some level so either take that link out of your sig whilst posting in the "Promote your band" or your argument is pointless...
here's what i got to say, i'm diggin it first of all, and i like the phone call at the end, but i think it would be sweet if there were a breakdown after it. but on the other hand there we're a couple of breakdowns in the song to begin with. but thats what stuck out to me.

www.myspace.com/barehandsrock
Quote by hawk_kst
You have a link to your itunes in your sig.
Does it massively make a difference where your advert is, a cm above your sig or actually under your sig?
Either way you are advertising at some level so either take that link out of your sig whilst posting in the "Promote your band" or your argument is pointless...

What you're doing right now is nit picking. You're right it is advertising "at some level." You came into this thread with the intention to promote your own band. It does "massively make a difference" because I'm not going into threads with the intent to advertise my band, my signature is just there. You can have whatever the hell you want in your signature, that's why its there. If you want, link your own bands thread in your signature!

Not trying to be a dick here, but you're wrong. All I'm saying is stop going into other bands threads and advertising your own band, its not how this forum works. Plus it comes off as rude, and is all around a messed up thing to do.
Thanks everybody!
And no worries im all for everyone promoting its in our nature as musicians to want whoever to listen.
As for the comment about buying our stuff, our ep will be out on itunes and amazon and all those major online music retailers once our ep is done!
R.I.P. Dimebag darrell