Im having some trouble with windows movie maker at the moment so need a need movie editing program

can you guys recommend some.

requirements:
easy to use
can have muiltiple audio tracks with adjustable audio volume
has to be freely downloadable
Reinstall windows movie maker.

It's
Easy to use
Can have multiple audio tracks with adjustable audio volume
Free
Quote by BenderRodriguez
inb4 get a mac.

Are you made of a fan? Cos I imagine the fan blades spinning round inside you would hurt. But, I guess it's worth it to be a fanboi!
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
Quote by seemeel
Are you made of a fan? Cos I imagine the fan blades spinning round inside you would hurt. But, I guess it's worth it to be a fanboi!

Wait.. What?

Inb4: Generally used on internet forums, inb4 refers to a user posting a reply to a message/topic "before" another user posts an obvious response. When used appropriately, inb4 is followed by a word or short phrase that the user knows will eventually appear in the topic conversation.

Just in case you didn't know.
Last edited by BenderRodriguez at Oct 3, 2010,
Ive tried using other programs aswell, such as videopad and videospin, but I still think Windows movie maker is the best. It didnt work for me either, but if u convert ur music to wma then it should work. It cant read mp3's well. That fixed my problem but if it doesnt fix yours, then try installing it again. It really is the easiest and fastest program though. (in my opinion)
i dont really know how to reinstall it as i copied the movie maker folder in the program files of my friends computer and then pasted it into my program files. there doesnt seem to be an uninstall icon