i dont really know where this should be but iv posted it in the pit because UG is pretty slow at the moment and thats where everyone seems to be....

are there any ways to attach pictures to posts in threads that doesnt involve image hosting sites such as Photobucket? Im on very limited GB internet usage and it appears Photobucket bandwidth has chewed through half of it in only a week.

can you directly attach pics from you computer harddrive?

are there ways to attach pictures to threads without it eatin through my internet usage?

thanks
You can attach pictures to threads by going to the attachment section of your post but there's a maximum size. I don't know how it would affect your internet usage though. ]

Or you could upload the picture on facebook or something, which is how I normally do it.
cat
If you have to upload them there probably isn't a way around it eating up your internet limit.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Zombee
If you have to upload them there probably isn't a way around it eating up your internet limit.

its got something to do with the images being viewed while in photobucket.

iv use 3gb bandwidth and iv only got 40 medium sized pics on there
Quote by guitarxo
You can attach pictures to threads by going to the attachment section of your post but there's a maximum size. I don't know how it would affect your internet usage though. ]

Or you could upload the picture on facebook or something, which is how I normally do it.

can you use the tags on facebook links?
Quote by CreepingDeath13
can you use the tags on facebook links?

I think so, just get the image location from the picture on facebook and use the tags.
cat
Yes, you can use tags from pretty much anywhere as long as it's the location of the image as the link. If Photobucket itself is the problem try something like imageshack.

^Also, you can test links by using "preview post" or whatever.