are in a marshall vs212 cab? i cant seem to find any definitive information about it
ive seen people say its got eminence goldbacks but also some people say its got celestions (80 watts so seventy80s i presume) ive looked on the marshall website and theres nothing there i've also looked on drtube and theres nothing definitive there it says the combo has goldbacks anyone know for certain?
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
They are marked on the back as "Marshall Goldbacks".
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
Anytime. :L

Although to be honest that took me about 30 seconds through google to look at 3 sites where people have already asked this question.. People need to stop using UG as a search engine...
Quote by Duv
The only good thing about my MG30 was I was able to have it in my room for 5 years solely as a place to hide cigarettes and condoms.
^ :| really? i spent a good half an hour searching and found nothing:| or contradicting answers so didnt know what to believe
Amps:
Orange Rocker 30
Marshall JCM 800 1960 4x12
Guitars:
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400
Pedals:
Boss SD-1
Boss GE-7
Behringer TU-300

www.myspace.com/oceansatealaska
Quote by josh_salty
^ :| really? i spent a good half an hour searching and found nothing:| or contradicting answers so didnt know what to believe

Yep. Found it pretty quick. Kaykay fair enough if you spent time on it, it's just people keep coming and clogging up the place when they could have just used Google or whatever :L
Quote by Duv