You will laugh for hours at a weak joke, but if your best friend says something in fun that you imagine derogatory you may kill him in a fit of murderous rage.

Oh, and this one is great.
http://www.opposeprop19.com/criminals.htm

Q: What if s Prop 19 supporter wants to debate Prop. 19 and marijuana with me?

A: Explain that you are very familiar with Harry Anslinger and so you already know all you need to know about marijuana. Then simply walk away. The most important thing is to not react when he or she calls you a “moron”. You never know who might be right on the verge of a marijuana induced murderous rage.

Holy shit!
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by jmonko at Oct 3, 2010,
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I hope to god this is a parody.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
*pear*
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Obvious troll is obvious.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
You will laugh for hours at a weak joke, but if your best friend says something in fun that you imagine derogatory you may kill him in a fit of murderous rage.

Oh god, one of the best troll sites ever!
I am fucking offended that one of Monet's wonderful Seine paintings is being bastardised with this.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
I am fucking offended that one of Monet's wonderful Seine paintings is being bastardised with this.

Agreed, Nobody f*cks with Claude.
“There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the US, and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing, result from marijuana usage. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others.”

Lol
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
Quote by The_Casinator
Agreed, Nobody f*cks with Claude.

Nicely ironic, though, that French artists from the late 19th Century were the most debauched and addiction-addled men around.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
All it needs now is a seperate page telling you to get your head out of your ass and vote yes on 19. Then it would be a great campaign for it. As it is now, it could ALMOST be interpreted literally. 8/10
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.