Hey guys! i am having trouble choosing between two amps! the line6 spider iv 75W and the Roland Cube 80x..Both amps are great and i dont know which one to choose...so i would appreciate it very much if you help me choose :p
Well, the spider is a piece of shit.

I'd say get a vypyr over a cube, but the cube's are fairly nice.
i got a vypyr its pretty sweet but if youre goin live nothing better than a marshall stack
I've got blisters on my fingers
I once played a Spider III and it had no clean. Drive all the way down and strike a chord with your bridge pick-up and you had some OD. It has been said that the IV has improved but I still wouldn`t trust it completely. I think my vote goes for the Cube...
I have the Cube 60 (the previous generation of the Cube 80) and I have been very happy with it. I also own a Marshall stack and Vox AC30, so I guess I know a bit about good amps, and my Cube has bee very good to me over the years. The sounds onboard are quite acceptable, the effects are usable and the sound maintains integrity to a very loud volume before breaking up. I would go just about anything over a Spider, but even compared to a Vypyr I'd take the Cube.
Marshall amplifiers are the truest purveyors of rock and roll known to man.

"And give a man an amplifier and a synthesizer, and he doesn't become whoever, you know. He doesn't become us."

Holy crap, check this out!
i have no experience with them but i've seen thousands of these threads, i can tell you that everyone is going to tell you to go for the cube.
Quote by Wirer5777
i got a vypyr its pretty sweet but if youre goin live nothing better than a marshall stack

Random, pointless and dumb comment.

Go for the Cube. Compared to it, the Spider loses big time.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Pandouris
Hey guys! i am having trouble choosing between two amps! the line6 spider iv 75W and the Roland Cube 80x..Both amps are great and i dont know which one to choose...so i would appreciate it very much if you help me choose :p

It's not that hard of a choice. First you have to think of what you want from an amp. If you got that figured out it's pretty easy.

If you want crappy sound, the obvious choice is the Spider.
If you want a nice beginners amp with decent moddeling, the obvious choice is the Cube. Also check out the Peavey Vypyr if you go for this route.
get the spider and ill kill you
Gear:

Ibanez RG350M
Peavey 6505+112

Boss CS-1
EHX Big Muff Pi
EHX Small Clone
KORG Pitchblack