I gig quite regularly. An inevitable thing to happen mid set is dropping your pick then panicking to find another one and ****ing it up. I want a way to stick my picks to the side of the body of my guitar that won't leave adhesive marks. Blu-tac is really inconvenient, when I pull the pick from the body the blu-tac comes with and makes it awkward and uncomfortable to play with.

What do you guys use? Any ideas?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
slide them under the pickguard if you can!
Otherwhise:

Or place them on your amp
Last edited by Lambal at Oct 3, 2010,
i just don't drop my picks... but between the strings at the head is a place to store em.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Get one of those Dunlop pickholders that stick to things and put it on the back of your headstock.
Quote by r0ckth3d34n
Get one of those Dunlop pickholders that stick to things and put it on the back of your headstock.

I use these, but I keep them on the back of the body, near my elbow. Just find it more convenient to reach them there.
Quote by MightyAl
Back in my day, the teacher had to come to my tribe's village and inspect my cave-paintings in person.
For some reason, he thought the bison I painted was his mother, and gave me an F.

It wasn't my fault they look so similar.
There is a convenient place on the top of my bridge to a pick on
The Internet: It's serious business
Quote by Offworld92
I use this http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-Scotty-Pick-Holder-100281779-i1165811.gc on the side/bottom of the guitar body.

^ that
It's really good. And cheap.
Main Gear:
Epi Les Paul Ultra II
Bastard Telecaster
Pignose Legendary 7-100

Manga I'm reading!!!
Bleach, OP, Naruto, GE, Rosario+Vampire, Soul Eater, Kyou Kara Ore Wa, Kimi No Iru Machi, HSD Kenichi, and many more!!!
Quote by TheBadPlace
I use these, but I keep them on the back of the body, near my elbow. Just find it more convenient to reach them there.

Yeah that might be a better spot. I put it there because its less likely to get torn off.
Quote by fretfunk
I use this strap-mounted pick holder: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004U2HT9Y

You do realise the post before yours was october 2010, right? Meaning this is technically a necropost?

Anyway, I use this Ibanez pick holder. It sticks to the headstock or body of your guitar and your picks will stick to it quite nicely.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at May 15, 2011,