Page 1 of 4

WELCOME TO THE S.IX - Challenge Thread!

If this is your first time here or if you need any information as to the way a certain contest is run, read up here: Contest Info Thread there you will find a step by step article on how to get started in the Contest forum.

This thread is where grudges are born, or settled! Issue a challenge to your specific rules or accept an offer from another writer.

A few things not to forget:

If you want to score points make sure you are in the same tier as your opponent, otherwise it is a 'friendly' match.
Make it clear how many points are being put on the table first.
Make sure you are clear on the outlines for your opponent to follow.
Although it is not a rule, 1v1s that are vastly different, (i.e. due to the length of pieces, the match could be deemed unfair) may be restarted with more even pieces.

Now! Get challenging!

I'm up if you're up, Allen if not we can both take different contenders too. Let's get this thing going again
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

hmm if we start from scratch we can do something fitting for the now, like November or our constant mutual struggle with our first loves otherwise just pick a poem you've written that you like and I'll try and find something similar, either in theme or in size
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
Let's do it..

I'd love to but you're not in the upper tier yet so we can't duke it out.

Challenge still stands.
Quote by halo43
I'm up for a one v one. I suppose since I've never comp'd, I'm the lowest of the low.

I'll accept any challengers, any theme or style, or any tiers (if that's allowed). Anything you can do, I can do better

Bring it!

Aight. Send me your piece. Mine's already written.
Quote by vintage x metal
hmm if we start from scratch we can do something fitting for the now, like November or our constant mutual struggle with our first loves otherwise just pick a poem you've written that you like and I'll try and find something similar, either in theme or in size

I'm game!!!
i'm tired of read ing threats. if i'm not too late send me a prose and your words~nd lets see who's the shit.
I'm kinda new to this, but have 2 points alredy from somewhere so...

Upper tier, 3 points.

Any takers?
Quote by Jammydude44
I'm kinda new to this, but have 2 points alredy from somewhere so...

Upper tier, 3 points.

Any takers?

Bring it on no0b!

Also, hi Jamie!

I'll have something done by Monday (my Monday, not yours) or if you want just send me what you have and I'll put the polls up as soon as I'm done writing.
Quote by bassbeat77
Bring it on no0b!

Also, hi Jamie!

I'll have something done by Monday (my Monday, not yours) or if you want just send me what you have and I'll put the polls up as soon as I'm done writing.

You're green but not green here, where are you green, the pit?

Also, yes will send you something tommorow.
anybody for 3 points? Something short, like a 5-10 line limit.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Noosh
anybody for 3 points? Something short, like a 5-10 line limit.

I'm game noosh, but to spice it up say we duel it out over 3 matches, 10 line limit each piece and a quick turnaround on the voting, say 3 days?
Quote by Jammydude44
I'm game noosh, but to spice it up say we duel it out over 3 matches, 10 line limit each piece and a quick turnaround on the voting, say 3 days?

Sounds like a fantastic idea. Are we gonna get points for each individual match or do a best 2 out of 3 thing and have a really large total of points at stake?
I let it drop, yo
You better know
That what I do I do with such class
It'll drop you on your ass
If you think you got what it takes
Then just challenge me, I'm game
Quote by Ganoosh
Sounds like a fantastic idea. Are we gonna get points for each individual match or do a best 2 out of 3 thing and have a really large total of points at stake?

lets go wild for 5 points for the winner best 2 out of 3? Send something over if you want, or whoever sends piece first t'other sets it up.
I went ahead and sent you one, just post it whenever.
Hey littledude65, i'll go for three. For straight up lyrics. Just one round. Any other specifications?
So uhhh. Newbie to this forum, but I'd like to get in on the action. Preferably lyrics, for however many points you're willing to wager. Say three?

It's on, kiddos. I churn lyrics out without so much as a second thought as to what mindless dribble I'm writing.

But srsly, I'm excited for this.
Page 1 of 4