Page 247 of 247
Shadow_Hawk
1,732 IQ
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Yeah, I agree with you. Izzy was the heart of the band. though I have to say, I think is all started going down when Steven got kicked out.

Its a shame that he couldn't kick. I prefer him to Matt, both because I liked Steven's drumming better (i thought matt sounded like a drum machine alot), and becaue he was so much more energetic onstage.

I prefer him to Matt too, I really think that Slash, as his BEST friend, should have tried to make Velvet Revolver work with Steven instead of Matt. I'm sure that Steven would have an easier time coping with his crazy addiction beign around people who care for him. BUt who knows, apparently Slash and Duff started doing drugs again when VR went on tour for the first time. belongs in a different thread.

My favorite UYI II song was civil war (coincidentally, last song Steven played on, spliced together from hundreds of takes) and then estranged or locomotive.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
The Bible is awesome. Revelation is so badass, I mean, dragons and angels and the devil having an epic battle in the clouds? Badass.
SnookM
75 IQ
Quote by Shadow_Hawk
My favorite UYI II song was civil war (coincidentally, last song Steven played on, spliced together from hundreds of takes) and then estranged or locomotive.

My fav is probably Civil War too though Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive and You Could Be Mine are good.

Learnt the first half of the Coma solo (not the fast first lick though), I'm in heaven playing that haha.
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
soulflyV
Oh so unprofessional!
489 IQ
Quote by SnookM
My fav is probably Civil War too though Pretty Tied Up, Locomotive and You Could Be Mine are good.

Learnt the first half of the Coma solo (not the fast first lick though), I'm in heaven playing that haha.

Locomotive is the best track on UYI II. No doubt about it. The outro is eargasmic.
SnookM
75 IQ
Quote by soulflyV
Locomotive is the best track on UYI II. No doubt about it. The outro is eargasmic.

Very true about the outro I forgot about that.

Ever think Vince Neil and Axl will have their fight or have they grown up?
Quote by wesselbindt
Then you should try dangerfapping. It involves fapping till ur halfway there, and then calling ur mom or dad to your room, and than try to cum before he/she enters your room. It's an incredible rush.
_Lewis
UG Fanatic
56 IQ
Quote by GrungeJunkie
Yeah, I agree with you. Izzy was the heart of the band. though I have to say, I think is all started going down when Steven got kicked out.

Its a shame that he couldn't kick. I prefer him to Matt, both because I liked Steven's drumming better (i thought matt sounded like a drum machine alot), and becaue he was so much more energetic onstage.

If you think Steve was good then, check these out. GN'R made a big mistake.

Road Crew - Voodoo Child

Road Crew - Family

Road Crew - Breakdown

Road Crew - Get Up
seekmetal
711 IQ
When was this said. http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20081230&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp I must have missed it. Or is it recent? Sorry forgot to say my computers a bit ****ed at the moment so it doesn't show everything. That's why I couldn't see the date. Thanks for telling me though.
Last edited by seekmetal at Jan 12, 2009,
_Lewis
UG Fanatic
56 IQ
Quote by EEE_ELLL_OHH
Ummm, it says 30th December at the top....

Why do i keep hearing Lars everywhere?! What's happened with that?!

Don't worry about it, it turned out to be fake. Fernando was attempting to make a joke about Lars being the reason the video hasn't come out yet and it backfired horribly.
SoLgEr
737 IQ
Quote by SnookM
Very true about the outro I forgot about that.

Ever think Vince Neil and Axl will have their fight or have they grown up?

i dont understand how that even happened to begin with. in slashs book he says they were all friends with the motley guys so it took a pretty abrupt turn around to have them challenging each other to fights on national tv
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Yo people!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page

Just recorded a cover of the outro of Catcher In The Rye! Youtube butchered the quality, but otherwise it's decent I think. I have a cold so my voice isn't in top shape, but one can't have everything!

Includes a Madagascar-inspired, super short quote solo!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
EEE_ELLL_OHH
Registered ABUSER!
66 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf
Just recorded a cover of the outro of Catcher In The Rye! Youtube butchered the quality, but otherwise it's decent I think. I have a cold so my voice isn't in top shape, but one can't have everything!

That was awesome! Especially the Axl parts! It was genuinlly awesome as is your IFT world. God im jealous that i dont have recording stuff, so yeah i look forward to more GNR covers of yours fo sho! God i sound like such a fucking sucker...

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Jayok
Is Okay!
237 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf
Yo people!

That was pretty deece.. what show is the Axl saying they didn't come to england to be told to go home from? was that one of the festivals or shows from the appetite tour?
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

Demon Wolf
GT's Iron Fisted Leader
1,902 IQ
Quote by Jayok
That was pretty deece.. what show is the Axl saying they didn't come to england to be told to go home from? was that one of the festivals or shows from the appetite tour?

It's from Leeds 2002. The promoters say they have to end the show, because it's running late or something, so Axl gave them a response in true Axl-style.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
afrosk8er395
185 IQ
Talkin on the matter of what sir john is talkin about. it is not the signatyure he is playing and i think the signature is TERRIBLE It is over priced, u are paying for the name on the head stock. u should just get any kinda les paul epi or gibson and put symour duncan alicio 2 pickups on it and you bassicly have a slash paul
_Lewis
UG Fanatic
56 IQ
Quote by afrosk8er395
Talkin on the matter of what sir john is talkin about. it is not the signatyure he is playing and i think the signature is TERRIBLE It is over priced, u are paying for the name on the head stock. u should just get any kinda les paul epi or gibson and put symour duncan alicio 2 pickups on it and you bassicly have a slash paul

Another one answering a front page question. Just to let you know, that question is 5 years old.

Getting more frequent, I see.
afrosk8er395
185 IQ
i would to respond to wat SnookM said. I definatley Think that vince has growen up but axl..... i not really sure he has
bassmanjoe08
Needs. Caffeine.
1,123 IQ
Maybe its a sign to archive this thread and open up a new one? Someone should pitch that to the mods.
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
soulflyV
Oh so unprofessional!
489 IQ
Quote by Demon Wolf
Yo people!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FOfNxtBjQbQ&feature=channel_page

Includes a Madagascar-inspired, super short quote solo!

I LOVE the quote at the end. Good track!

Quote by bassmanjoe08
Maybe its a sign to archive this thread and open up a new one? Someone should pitch that to the mods.

I'll ask one of the mods if they think it's time to close this one. So many memories...

Racing home from school everyday to check the thread for news about Chinese Democracy.

Countless arguments about Slash

Countless arguments over which GnR is better
Last edited by soulflyV at Jan 12, 2009,
Freepower
v It's Back! :D
3,277 IQ
*blam!*

Thread's been put out of it's misery.

It feels so cold...

so...

soo...

cold.

Hold the thread as you cry tears - goodbye tears.

Wait!

What's this?

Light?

Light!

THE ARCHIVES!?

*thread goes to thread heaven and meets all the other great threads from ancient times - ye, even unto Pic Thread One!*

I'll go and make a new one. And you better admit that this was the most awesome way I've closed a thread when you post in there or I'm kicking all your asses.