Page 2 of 4
I Tore You Apart In My Head is my fave off the new album
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
But I saw this on their FB:

"Excited to be apart of Run For Cover Record's "Mixed Signals" compilation w/ Daylight, Tigers Jaw, Make Do and Mend, Hostage Calm, Polar Bear Club and more."

So I figured they were part of RFC?
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I think a lot of these smaller bands are on multiple labels. Also record label compilations sometimes contain songs from other record labels that they are associated with.

Edit: Holy shit. I just looked at the tracklisting for that compilation and there is a new Daylight song!
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Last edited by guitar_rules311 at Jul 23, 2011,
Quote by InstantAXonHero
Hayden, you're a pretty cool guy, you on the other forums?

TPS? No I'm not on them yet. I've lurked for a while but just haven't signed up yet.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Ok I will.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

So they're coming over here in December with Title Fight and Transit, can not wait.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
Quote by InstantAXonHero
So they're coming over here in December with Title Fight and Transit, can not wait.

Now THAT will be freaking awesome. There's someone else on that bill who I wanted to see as well...
I slept on this band for far too long. They sound like all those shitty modern pop punk bands if they were good.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
They sound how the shitty bands would sound if those shitty bands were good.

It makes sense. Just don't think about it.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I slept on this band for far too long. They sound like all those shitty modern pop punk bands if they were good.

The only modern bands they really sound like are Daylight or Seahaven or someone like that.

And both of those are far from shitty.
Quote by goldmember1217
The only modern bands they really sound like are Daylight or Seahaven.

Going to check out.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
I just checked out Seahaven myself. They're pretty good. I can definitely see the similarities to B&C.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Can't make a joke around here, huh?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Nope. It's not allowed
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Have you heard their recorded stuff? If not you should check it out. Unless you're just talking about their performance and not the actual music.

Also, I downloaded Seahaven's EP and it is great.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

How is BAC live? I've actually never seen them but I'm feeling more excited to see them than Fireworks and PBC.

And yeah Seahaven is amazing. Found them on the Run For Cover website, I'm surprised you guys here aren't all over it yet.
Quote by guitar_rules311
Have you heard their recorded stuff? If not you should check it out. Unless you're just talking about their performance and not the actual music.

I mean them music; they put on a good show, for sure. I just didn't care much for what they were playing. I did check it out afterwards. Not really my thing.
Quote by goldmember1217
How is BAC live? I've actually never seen them but I'm feeling more excited to see them than Fireworks and PBC.

They're great. I saw them with MD&M and LD, and they really impressed me. I hadn't gotten the chance to check out much of there stuff prior to the show, but as soon as it was over I was downloading their entire discography
So I'm guessing I should probably see Balance And Composure, Fireworks, and Polar Bear Club, they all sound like they put on great shows and this is the closest a cool concert has been near me in a long time (Syracuse gets nothing, Coheed came here once and I missed it -sadness-)
Quote by rockfan7
So I'm guessing I should probably see Balance And Composure, Fireworks, and Polar Bear Club, they all sound like they put on great shows and this is the closest a cool concert has been near me in a long time (Syracuse gets nothing, Coheed came here once and I missed it -sadness-)

You should most definitely see this show. I haven't listened to Fireworks much but from what I've heard and from what people say, they're pretty good. And Balance And Composure and Polar Bear Club both rule. I am incredibly jealous of anyone who gets the chance to see them together.
I'm seeing BaC with Title Fight and Transit in November
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Well it's only like 40 minutes, and on a Friday, so I'll definitely try to go. I love Balance And Composure and Fireworks, I haven't heard Polar Bear Club, maybe I should try them out 'cause they're headlining...

On a B&C note, I posted a tab for Void, do they capo it? It's definitely possible without, I just posted it with one because it's a bajillion times easier and it's easier to do other things
Yeah definitely check out PBC. They are better than Fireworks.
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182

what a ripoff

Quote by rockfan7
Well it's only like 40 minutes, and on a Friday, so I'll definitely try to go. I love Balance And Composure and Fireworks, I haven't heard Polar Bear Club, maybe I should try them out 'cause they're headlining...

On a B&C note, I posted a tab for Void, do they capo it? It's definitely possible without, I just posted it with one because it's a bajillion times easier and it's easier to do other things

I've never seen them use capos, but I don't think they've ever played that song live.