Page 3 of 4
Ah that's what I would of thought, it's a great song though. It is possible without a capo, it would just be annoying to play and you can't really do anything if you're doing that so I like it my way. I'll tab out more of their songs if you want, I can do them pretty fast
Quote by rockfan7
Ah that's what I would of thought, it's a great song though. It is possible without a capo, it would just be annoying to play and you can't really do anything if you're doing that so I like it my way. I'll tab out more of their songs if you want, I can do them pretty fast

I would love that. Oh, and Kyle, by shit ear, I meant I'm a shit guitarist as well. The two kind of go hand in hand. I can usually figure out rhythm, but any picking usually puts me at a loss.
Quote by due 07
*eye twitch*

Oh get over it

And I'll figure out some more then
No problem It took me like 20 minutes to figure out so yeah:p it's really fun to play... I'm prolly gonna tab out Twenty Four or something off the new album soon..
I like this band a lot now. Played a killer gig tonight for like 20 people in this shitty town
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Quote by rockfan7
No problem It took me like 20 minutes to figure out so yeah:p it's really fun to play... I'm prolly gonna tab out Twenty Four or something off the new album soon..

Yessss you should definitely do 24 or Kaleidoscope if youre up for it
I tabbed out Twenty Four and hit refresh by accident and deleted it all skdhf;alsdgdfgdfg h

It will be up soon
If I'm not mistaken 24 is the song with the same 3 chords the entire song.

Consequently it's my favorite song by them... haha.
Quote by Kyle<3
If I'm not mistaken 24 is the song with the same 3 chords the entire song.

Consequently it's my favorite song by them... haha.

Wrongo, there are actually 5 different chords in different places

I still haven't gotten around to retyping it
Quote by lookpizza
But every time I turn the page, I SEE YOUR GODDAMN HAUNTING FACE
It's in myyyyyyyyy waaaayyyyyyyyyy

Fucking this.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Show last night w/ PBC and Fireworks (and MDAM but I missed them) was fucking amazing, the only thing wrong with it was that it was a little bit short and they didn't play Kaleidoscope or Separation or Rope. But I think the craziest and funnest moment of the whole night was during Twenty Four, even people who were standing still the whole time just lost it.

Setlist was:

Quake
Galena
Stonehands
Burden
Void
Twenty Four
I Tore You Apart in My Head
Quote by goldmember1217
Show last night w/ PBC and Fireworks (and MDAM but I missed them) was fucking amazing, the only thing wrong with it was that it was a little bit short and they didn't play Kaleidoscope or Separation or Rope. But I think the craziest and funnest moment of the whole night was during Twenty Four, even people who were standing still the whole time just lost it.

Setlist was:

Quake
Galena
Stonehands
Burden
Void
Twenty Four
I Tore You Apart in My Head

More or less the same as what we got in Melbourne but we also got to hear 'I can't Do This Alone' and got Kaleidoscope as an encore. I tore you apart... went off, everyone was reasonably quiet til then but got on stage, went crazy. Band is sooooo good live, I would have loved to have heard Show Your Face though.
Quote by djims
More or less the same as what we got in Melbourne but we also got to hear 'I can't Do This Alone' and got Kaleidoscope as an encore. I tore you apart... went off, everyone was reasonably quiet til then but got on stage, went crazy. Band is sooooo good live, I would have loved to have heard Show Your Face though.

I'm seeing them October 18th. I'd be totally happy with the set list if they just added Show Your Face as well. And switched Patience in for Burden.
Duude, everyone loses their shit during Twenty Four haha. It's great. I can't imagine seeing them and not hearing Twenty Four.
I lose my shit just listening to that song at home so live it must be amazing. Living in England sucks.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

It's not that it's their best song per se, it's just translates the best to a live environment Easy to sing a long, crazy-ass climax, etc. Although all their songs have those things to some degree, which is why their live show is amazing
Quote by goldmember1217
It's not that it's their best song per se, it's just translates the best to a live environment Easy to sing a long, crazy-ass climax, etc. Although all their songs have those things to some degree, which is why their live show is amazing

I like dat crazy ass climax. Totally makes the song for me.

Nothing does anything like that on Separation for me.
Tore you apart in my head is insane live, managed to get onstage and get the mic for the '**** what you told me, it all leaves me smoking...' bit. So proud. They seemed like theyre just having the times of their lives being onstage too, I loved it.
Can someone figure out what the rhythm for Echo is? It just switches between two chords the whole song, and I thought it was just C5 and G#5, but it doesn't sound right. Or maybe it's tuned down, I don't know.
Ahhhhhh just saw them! Blew my mind. They had a perfect chunk of songs when they play Burden, Void, Twenty Four, and then I Tore You Apart In My Head, they sound so much better live I think, I got into the songs I didn't like that much on record finally. The rest of the bands were pretty swell as well, Summer People reminded me of The Doors a lot. Fireworks didn't really impress me, they sounded a little worn out, it was their last show though so I understand, Geography was awesome though. And Polar Bear Club rocked, I was really impressed. Fun concert.
Saw them tonight with Rival Schools and Hostage Calm. They definitely took the show for me, but Hostage Cool and Rival Schools were both good. There were less than 20 people there too, so it was a very different setting, hahaha. Great time though.
Ah, I don't remember it perfectly, but I remember some.

Galena, Patience, Quake, Fade?, 24, Stonehands, Void, and they ended with Tore You Apart in My Head. I know they played another one or two, but I won't remember until I go listen to their stuff again. Good show though, for sure.
Rivals Schools got back together to play for twenty people? That has to be disappointing.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
It was kinda sad, honestly, but none of the bands held anything back and talked to everyone and all. There were literally 9 people there for Hostage Calm. Probably about 15-20 for Balance and Composure, and then a few more might have trickled in for Rival Schools.

The show wasn't publicized at all though, I was lucky to find it, honestly. It wasn't even on the venue's website till a few weeks ago.
Seeing them tonight. Freakin' siked
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
So I haven't listened to I Just Want to be Pure until a few days ago...

I can't believe what I've been missing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
They were amazing.
I shook hands with Jon, who was at the merch stand and he signed my copy of their split with Tigers Jaw

Setlist (not 100% accurate order)

Void
Fade
Burden
Stone Hands
Show Your Face (cool eh?)
Quake
Separation
I Tore You Apart In My Head
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.
Last edited by 08L1V10N at Nov 30, 2011,